Sign in to follow this  
willo2

....And now Lansbury..!!!!

[quote user="First Wizard"]Oh dear, you silly posters, its not going to happen, just trust the old wiz on this.[/quote]

I couldn''t get online yesterday but I am surprised that no one mentioned that the Times yesterday said that the deal was close.

So, whose opinion do I go with?   One of the world''s most prestigious and highly regarded newspapers (notwithstanding Murdoch) or First Wizard?

I need time to think about that question.

[quote user="Evil Monkey"]

Lambert''s car was there, I saw it with my own eyes.

The vehicle which is reported to belong to Lansbury is still there, but I cannot confirm 100% myself that it is indeed his.

Lansbury was spotted inside the ground last night but hasn''t been seen since.

[/quote]

I can confirm that Lansbury is at training at London Colney again today. Maybe he has done a Jermaine Pennant.

[quote user="G"]

Has he deleted his twitter... again?

[/quote]

Oh i found it, he was training with Cesc yesterday sooooo, is he in Arsenals plans or with the players that are out the door????

[quote user="G"][quote user="G"]

[/quote]

Oh i found it, he was training with Cesc yesterday sooooo, is he in Arsenals plans or with the players that are out the door????

[/quote]

The Arsenal first team are currently in Germany training before the Emirates Cup this weekend. Fabregas was left behind due to "injury" and the youth players were also left behind to train as normal - Lansbury has been training with them and Fabregas joined them as he has now recovered from his "injury".

The fact Lansbury was left behind while players like Connor Henderson and Emmanunal Frimpong were both taken shows that Lansbury has no future at Arsenal - the true test will be if he gets some time on the pitch on Saturday or Sunday (I''ll be there both days so will let you all know)

[quote user="Bethnal Yellow and Green"][quote user="G"][quote user="G"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

The Arsenal first team are currently in Germany training before the Emirates Cup this weekend. Fabregas was left behind due to "injury" and the youth players were also left behind to train as normal - Lansbury has been training with them and Fabregas joined them as he has now recovered from his "injury".

The fact Lansbury was left behind while players like Connor Henderson and Emmanunal Frimpong were both taken shows that Lansbury has no future at Arsenal - the true test will be if he gets some time on the pitch on Saturday or Sunday (I''ll be there both days so will let you all know)

[/quote]

At a tangent, Bethnal, any views on today''s Guardian story about the threat of a breakaway European superleague in 2014? We have heard this a few times before, of course. Is this just putting pressure on Fifa/Uefa as a negotiating tactic or does this look like the real thing?

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2011/jul/27/european-clubs-breakaway-fifa-uefa