Sign in to follow this  
Rudolph Hucker

Leeds at QPR

In 7th place and as bitter as a castrated whippet there will surely be a full end of Leeds fans at QPR this Saturday and I bet they give it large to Warnock and Rangers.

Although not regarded as imaginative songsters surely the tripe sandwich brigade can come up with a few gems to vent their spleen and take even more of the gloss from off QPR''s ''triumph.''

I couldn''t care less about what happens to QPR; they are potentially going to beat us on goal difference and a missed Hoolahan pen. They did well because they were hard to beat and even harder to score against whereas we did it by the seat of our pants with a swash QPR seldom emulated.

Many of the players who did it for them know they are unlikely to get the opportunity to play regularly in the Prem so with the uncertainty about the title, promotion and their futures it has to be an uneasy ''party.''

Rangers have suffered a stuttering finish with a massive anti-climax before sealing it. The supporters and players of that Club - who I like - deserve better but their administrators have turned their joy sour.

Which brings it all back to a Club who thought they were in the play-offs but who face another year in the Championship unless a Club they will see as having cheated get such a penalty Leeds are back with a chance.

If I were a QPR fan and wanted to celebrate the last side I would want turning up with a large vociferous following are Leeds. It''ll be interesting to hear the reports.

A disappointed Leeds love an end of season tear up - ask Ipswich. Norfolk Police didn''t fancy Leeds in the play off second leg because we would have got it.

QPR have to hope Leeds aren''t too upset by their season, and that the home fans don''t rub it in too much

As long as you are not a child or elderly you should be pretty safe from the Leeds boys...

[quote user="Heresyourfathersgun"]

QPR have to hope Leeds aren''t too upset by their season, and that the home fans don''t rub it in too much

[/quote]

Or the other way around ;)

On present form I would suggest that were the teams to play another three games after tomorrows fixtures we would over haul them and finish top, by right

(mind you I did have us down to finish on 83 points)

Living in Leeds, Having been told by Leeds Utd I was too small and living with a LUFC season ticket holder, you can only imagine of Smug I am feeling.

Are fans of Leeds still describing themselves as ''Champions, Champions of Europe'' then? If so, they really must be in some kind of deluded time-warp!

Probably best they stay there for a few more years as they wouldn''t know the difference anyway...