Sign in to follow this  
Joanna Grey

OMG!!!! CODY!!!

[quote user="Mello Yello"]Well, I''d certainly have Cody back here on the bench for next season......[/quote]OMG!!!  I agree with Mello!!!

I''m glad Cody has done well this year, he''s proven that with regular football, which he didn''t get with us he can score goals, albeit at the fourth level.

I don''t think he has a future with us, especially at the top level and I just don''t think he''s Lambert''s type of player.

I wish him the best of luck wherever he is next season.

Why is everyone so big Cody <3 here. There is no way he is PL quality just yet. See how much time it took Holt. He needs to get that rawness out of his game. It''s not gonna happen with NCFC.

He''s on a small wage. Who can confirm that. And what would it matter. A wage is a wage.

I highly doubt Cody will be playing any part in our PL campaign next year...

[quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="Joanna Grey"]Cody scores the goal that could secure the Gill''s place in the L2 play-offs. Just how good is the lad?[/quote]

not that good or he wouldnt be in league 2
[/quote]

Jas, all he needed was to play week in week out to build up his stamina.

He has goal power, awareness and pace.

[quote user="Give Peas a Chance "]COME ON YOU STEVENAGE!!!!!![/quote]

As ''Chicarito'' means ''little pea'', perhaps I should adopt your identtity.... [:D]

haha very true....

not entirely sure what they''re going to do with Cody to be honest, I would imagine they will use him as part of the Jackson deal in terms of the payments we owe them, we just chuck them Cody instead....

I wish him every luck in the future, he looks the sort of player who could carve a good career out of playing in the lower leagues!

[quote user="Give Peas a Chance "]haha very true.... not entirely sure what they''re going to do with Cody to be honest, I would imagine they will use him as part of the Jackson deal in terms of the payments we owe them, we just chuck them Cody instead.... I wish him every luck in the future, he looks the sort of player who could carve a good career out of playing in the lower leagues![/quote]

I very much doubt that Gillingham will take him as they need to strenghen and that money will come in handy elsewhere. League One and Championship clubs are strongly rumoured to be targetting him already so expect him to go for a reasonable price if Lambert decides to let him go.

BTW;

http://www.gillinghamfootballclub.com/page/NewsDetail/0,,10416~2355942,00.html