Sign in to follow this  
Jarroldstander

A few little things to get excited about next season

Having Sir Alex, Wenger, ''King'' Kenny, Ancelotti (well, maybe not) a few feet away and hearing their ''in game'' instructionsGoing to the Emirates, but not as a neutralMOTD, wonder if Lawro is still ''worried'' about usSeeing Wes break up prem defencesWatching the look of amazement on Cashley Coles face as the Norfolk Cafu tears past him time and time againWatching Tierney make his presence felt!Seeing long ball games fail miserably as whitbread heads ball after ball away, and at the same time reminding myself of the comment on here that he doesnt ''win much in the air'' (still cant get over that!)Laughing at the endless amount of times pundits declare Lambert a genius for his recruitment of ''hungry'' lower league playersContinuing to enjoy watching Ian Culverhouse celebrate a late winner as though we''ve just won the champions leaguelistening to interviewers try to get more out of Lambert than ''the lads done great'' ''its great for the players and the fans'' ''hes been colossal for me''and obviously continuing to read the hilarious and sometimes sensible ideas on this board.

[quote user="Evil Monkey"]Actually, this is one I''m really looking forward to... Fergie''s purple face exploding with anger as he realises that the obligatory 7 minutes of stoppage time given to his team is, for once, going to work against him... [:D][/quote]That will be priceless...!!!

PRemiership writing and badges on shirts

The bit before the game on sky when they do the line ups and they walk towards the camera lol

ANd of course northluck c on pro evo

[quote user="Give Peas a Chance "]PRemiership writing and badges on shirts The bit before the game on sky when they do the line ups and they walk towards the camera lol ANd of course northluck c on pro evo[/quote]

haha that will be quality!

Captain Holt''s Derby Day Hat-Trick: "Not everyone in Yarmouth is a United fan."

Of course not! Some of them support Liverpool, Arsenal and Chelsea...

Give Peas a Chance wrote: "The bit before the game on sky when they do the line ups and they walk towards the camera"

Urgh, I hate Sky''s stupid graphics and all that nonsense where whoever has taken over from Andy Grey picks up the face of a player and wiggles them about over a CGI pitch as if he knows the first thing about tactics...