Sign in to follow this  
Making Plans

Leeds v Reading

[quote user="Trent Canary"]2 more wins and we are shot of Reading. Its all getting a bit real...[/quote].

0-0 draw that will do us, now come on QPR,  

In view of Readings position you might find it surprising that against the current top 8 Reading have won only 1 game and that was against Forest a couple of weeks ago.  

Very pleased with tonight''s result!!! Aslong as they didn''t win after our result last night we were gonna be looking decent!

What happened to Leeds'' brilliant support!?!?  Empty seats everywhere and they hardly made a noise the whole game!

Can anyone else see Cardiff winning tomorow?

Now we see the effect as games run out. A draw away is a good result but with only 3 left to play Reading have to win them all while we only need 2 wins and they can''t catch us.IMO Reading have little chance of second now. Its between us and Cardiff.

Watching them two play made me realise just how good we are in comparison. Didn''t realise Leeds played such direct football, they were poor. It made me laugh when the commentators were saying it was a good performance by Leeds. Just hoping QPR can do us a huge favour and take something from Cardiff. We are ever so nearly there, I think both the fans and us can see it. Now we just need to believe and go for it. It helps we have two more days to prepare then most other teams for Monday.

I think we´ll be promoted at fratton park... Cardiff will draw or lose today, and the same vs burnley away. We will win on monday vs Derby and then have the chance to secure the second spot next monday!