Sign in to follow this  
Blurboy1980

So who gets dropped now?

[quote user="Crofts Number 1 Fan"]

[quote user="YellowLittle1"]No Lansbury?[/quote]

Injured isn''t he?

[/quote]I don''t think his injury is anything major, he''s in Norwich according to his twitter. I presume if his injury was a problem he would be receiving treatment at Arsenal.  If he''s fit, I''d go for your team but Lansbury instead of Surman and then swap him to the right with Pacheco left. I''d love to see Hoolahan, Lansbury and Pacheco together, would be so many intelligent runs and passes, just like Barcelona.

Personally I dont care who`s ''dropped'' its not about that, these days its about squad rotation, keeping players fresh over the coming few games is vital & the new players will add competition, which can only be a positive. I feel we now have at our disposal 17 players that would be capable of competing in any number of permitations at the very top of this league, but one note of caution - we got into this fantastic position though hard work & an excellent team spirit, that balance needs to be maintained, to many champagne players on the field at the same time will not work.

What a pity theres no game saturday, with all this ''feel good'' it would generate a cracking atmosphere, im going to re-run the scum game again.... cant wait !!!