Sign in to follow this  
Yellow Rose of Texas

Promoted or not....

I think we will go up (2nd) but either way who would you rather see relegated from the Premier League?

Lancashire''s triplet of Blackpool, Wigan and Blackburn, or Birmingham''s triplet of Birmingham, West Brom and Wolves ?

If we were to get promoted then I''d rather see Birmingham, West Brom and Wolves relegated. However, if we remained in the Cahmpionship then I think Blackpool, Wigan and Blackburn would be less likely to dominate the league than the other three

[quote user="alysha"]If we were to get promoted then I''d rather see Birmingham, West Brom and Wolves relegated. However, if we remained in the Cahmpionship then I think Blackpool, Wigan and Blackburn would be less likely to dominate the league than the other three[/quote]I think Blackburn would dominate the Championship with the money they have.On a purely footballing level I''d like to see Blackpool and West Brom stay up. Definitely want Wigan and their quarter-full rugby league stadium to go down, and much as I like the way Wolves are playing at the moment, they''re still Wolves. And Birmingham for the third relegation place, just as payback for 2002.

if we go up i would like to see

west ham

blackburn

west brom go down

think we could finish above teams like wolves,blackpool and wigan

Not so many years ago Blackpool, Wigan & Blackburn were generally considered to be small teams in lower divisions. Along with Norwich, those Midlands clubs (Wolves, WBA & Birmingham) were considered to be of slightly higher standing because of their history.

How times change eh? On the basis that life in general goes in circles of incidents; it''s about time Norwich had another slice of Premier League cake. It must be our turn by now.

well as a hammer as well, i have an exciting end to the season on both counts.

I think the hammers will be safe and think Wigan and Wolves (now that doyle is fucked) then its one from 4 or 5.

Birmingham dont score goals, blackpool let in too many, blacburn should have enough.

I would be worried if i was a villa fan, the players dont wanna play for Houllier and have been crpa the last 2 months.