Sign in to follow this  
zemas tendon

International Break

I think finally it is a good thing. We can get Martin and Wilba back, the rest can have a, well a rest. Martin, Holt, Fox and Crofts looked really jaded, although Crofts is away with Wales.

Then maybe the new player like CMS, insert rest of rumours here_________ have a bit of time to get to know the team with Scuntthorpe coming up.

So yes, good thing.

It''s the same for everyone. I think for the sake of quality football it is a good thing - it seems a few Championship games (non Norwich) recently have not had the tempo you would expect. Been a bit of a slog since Christmas. Well if you listen to B Davis you would believe it has been.

I think its a great thing for Norwich with the style of play they have....They are always attacking (Which is why we always allow at least a goal a game when we get caught on the country ) But its gotta be tiring so can''t see how this can be a bad thing. I know we are doing well but honestly we have been playing well all year. So I welcome the break to go roaring for the last 8 games...but now me personally what do I do for the next 2 weeks :( hmm