Sign in to follow this  
BlyBlyBabes

What's the point?

You made a right dogs dinner [&] of that post didn''t you Babes[:^)]

Mind you, it''s probably easier on the eye than your usual efforts[8-|]

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]What''s the point of being 4th in the table with 11 games to go and having money in the bank, but not getting in a couple of loan strikers for 2/3 months when our chance conversion ratio is causing us to lose crucial points. Worthy got in Hucks, Svennson, McKenzie and Cooper. Is Lambert saying that he can find no better than Wilbraham and Jackson? Curious. Something doesn''t add up. Who''s to say that we''ll have the same promotion opportunity next season when there is a good chance that the over-performance being wrung from an average squad will begin to peter out? Hmmm... OTBC[/quote]

Here, here [Y]

I don''t think it''s disastrous if we don''t get anyone, I think we have the squad capable already.

I would like one, but I am seeing it a bit unrealistic now.

OTBC

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

You made a right dogs dinner [&] of that post didn''t you Babes[:^)]

Mind you, it''s probably easier on the eye than your usual efforts[8-|]

[/quote]

It is a product of the new pinkun message board ''system which has now driven me to such distraction using old faithful IE (IE 9) that I now use Google Chrome when accessing it.

GC makes a lappinitup dinner of quotes I agree and displaces avatars, gives you a silly little box to create posts etc etc, but what to do? Either that or retirement I guess.

I still use !E for everything except the PU and Sun websites..........maybe the latter is crossinfecting the former.............

There. There''s another lappinitup dinner for you.

Ah well.

One love (maybe we could give that to Leicester this evening too!!)

OTBC

OTBC

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"][quote user="Coelho"]http://services.pinkun.com/FORUMS/PINKUN/CS/forums/2433079/ShowPost.aspxYou started the above thread less than 48 hours before this one. Can''t you try to exercise a little more quality over quantity? Or is amnesia starting to creep in alongside the megalomania?[/quote]

Ah, the forum police.

If you can''t detect the difference may I suggest you get some help?

That''s why some people can''t understand why they can''t pass exams, I guess.. Sigh.

But still. One love.

OTBC[/quote]Your life just would''t be the same without being the centre of attention on an internet forum, would it? If your internet died for a fortnight I reckon you''d probably top yourself.

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]gives you a silly little box to create posts etc etc, but what to do? 

[/quote]I haven''t got Chrome but I would think it is similar to the others. Try clicking "tools" then look for compatability mode and click enable. May help.