Sign in to follow this  
Snakepit Lass

Anyone moving seats?

I have just sent my DD copy back to Ncfc, but don''t know whether to swap seats in movers week, there are too of us that sit together so might be a little more complicated. The only reason for moving is the stewards head seem to be a permanent place in our views of the pitch. Maybe going higher up?

Anyone else want a change come on Jarrold come over to the dark side!

I,m in Barclays lower towards the back me and my mate were thinking of changing, would have been interested but not with the stewards head in the way, can you ask him to move ?

Me and my mate are in the lower Barcely, area B. about 8 rows up. looking to move towards the back in block C, D, or E block if any ones(two people sitting together) are up for a move email me l4cole@hotmail.co.uk

already have and then they the ass then you ask them again when they move back again so we stand up and they ask us to sit down i have had plenty of argument saying we pay our money to watch it, i said it should be cheaper now it should be classed as a restricted view

[quote user="Snakepit Lass"]already have and then they the ass then you ask them again when they move back again so we stand up and they ask us to sit down i have had plenty of argument saying we pay our money to watch it, i said it should be cheaper now it should be classed as a restricted view[/quote]Have you considered writing a formal letter of complaint to the club?It all sounds a bit out of order to me.

yes thought about it many of times had a word with the head steward but she said sorry its just there job, so can''t see what a letter would do have thought about it may of times tho

[quote user="Snakepit Lass"]yes thought about it many of times had a word with the head steward but she said sorry its just there job, so can''t see what a letter would do have thought about it may of times tho[/quote]Personally I think it would be worth it.Yes, they have a job to do, but if they are standing right in front of you then you''re not really getting value for money. Just saying "Its our job" isn''t really good enough. They can sit on little stools down at the front, or stand in aisles where they block no ones view.It just smacks of laziness, and that they can''t be bothered to address your complaint properly.

yes i mite do it then, there are no seats for them to sit on has they are standing against the wall, next time you go to the ground have a look you will know what i mean, to top it off there is this first aider that loves football clearly but he will just walk infront of us but if ciry are on the attack he will continue to stand there haha

I never knew that the head steward was a female.  Isn''t Andy Batley in charge of crowd control inside Carrow Road?I would call the club and ask to speak to Andy if I were you.I am sure that he would have a word with the individual''s concerned for you.