Sign in to follow this  

As my eye was drawn to the oddschecker website I thought I''d have a look at the other football special bets. Well, Roy Keane''s next job betting has at joint second favourite Manager of Norwich. hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

[quote user="Boyo''"]

Firstly I don''t think he will go but when Burnley appoint a manager that is not Paul Lambert I will breathe a big sigh of relief.

Secondly what reception would you give him on his return to Carrow Road?

And for the record if he goes I want Malky!

[/quote/]If he goes to Burnley I couldn''t forgive him, if he went to a big club I could understand why but I''d still be gutted. But Burnley ffs give me strength.As I''ve always said I''d be absolutely gobsmacked if he went there, doesn''t make any sense at all.

[quote user="The saint"]

Burnley have requested permission to speak to lambert.

On official burnley site

[/quote]This is unbelievable, surely Lambert wouldn''t be interested in that job. Someone on wotb has just posted that radio five live have just reported that Lambert has quit. Surely  It can only be frustration that the board hasn''t given him the backing to get the players he thinks he needs to finish the job if that''s the case.

Well I know what goes around comes around so its too be expected.

If its true then PL is a bit of a crab though as i expected him to play the percentages and jump to a lower prem team which may of happened this season.

Very bizarre halfway through the season joint second position and just beaten the leaders.

Very very strange indeed to a little bit less supported club with a little bit more money bizarre indeed.

Very risky move for him as if this does not work out who wants a serial quitter for manager?

Really Bizarre you think money would not be the motivation he has won the champions league as a player and you think its more likely he would get that promotion with us the way things are going.

Also if he goes to speak with them it unsettles the club if he does this and considers it i would sack him if we got promoted with him out or spite.

If he doesn''t leave now he will asap after this season.

But Burnley? I feel a little like Cheryl Tweedy coming home and finding Ashley''s mobile full of ugly fat slug photos.