Sign in to follow this  
Coelho

I'm off!

It''s getting ridiculous on here. Yes, feelings are running high, everybody hates not knowing, but the sheer weight of threads and arguments and name-calling is just a joke. I''m logging off and not posting again until after the match tomorrow, and I urge people to do the same. Nobody is going to convince anybody of anything in the next 24 hours – we all have our opinions, and most of us are rather highly strung. Just keep watching the official channels and stop speculating... it''s not doing anyone any good. Have fun with your in-fighting.

Agreed Coelho! I was considering doing the same but work is dull today and I have given myself some time off to argue with everyone on here :) I will do all I can to be as hated as some of the others on here by the end of the day..

I am grateful to have not checked this board until lunchtime! blimey, there does appear to be a lot of people with few posts moaning on about what may or may not happen. It''s a concern but not the end of the world!

perfectly put fella...I''m with you Coelho...there are some absolute idiots on here attempting to 2nd guess.

I''m taking a PUB (pink ''un break)

[quote user="spencer 1970"]perfectly put fella...I''m with you Coelho...there are some absolute idiots on here attempting to 2nd guess. I''m taking a PUB (pink ''un break)[/quote]

Seconded! (or is that thirded...?)

[quote user="Coelho"]It''s getting ridiculous on here. Yes, feelings are running high, everybody hates not knowing, but the sheer weight of threads and arguments and name-calling is just a joke. I''m logging off and not posting again until after the match tomorrow, and I urge people to do the same. Nobody is going to convince anybody of anything in the next 24 hours – we all have our opinions, and most of us are rather highly strung. Just keep watching the official channels and stop speculating... it''s not doing anyone any good. Have fun with your in-fighting.[/quote]Stick with it Colly.. you know how it gets on here sometimes! peoples passions run high because they are all supporters, thats no bad thing imo. Name calling is silly and childish but keyboard warriors have existed since the internet.