Sign in to follow this  
Cambridge yellow

Is it just me who thought Holt was way out of order yesterday ?

[quote user="The Great Drinkell"]

Just watched the highlights again on the BBC firstly if the FA do look at the incident again I don''t think Holt will be in trouble but Andy Ried pushing his head into C Martin might.

And more importantly why isn''t Ruddy''s last minute save shown it was a vital part of the game. Come on BBC get your act together

[/quote]I loved that !  Martin just puffed his chest out and "moved" Ried all the way back to the line and out of danger !Nice of Chrissy to look after ol tubs like that, new attitude for Martin ??

[quote user="Nexus_Canary"]Because no body likes a ginger and they have spent thier life being trodden on.I still think all gingers should be forced to shave thier heads from the age of 5, that way the rest of us "normal" people dont have to look at thier ghastly ginger locks !!!!(snigger snigger chortle chortle !! )[/quote][y]

[QUOTE] Is it just me who thought Holt was way out of order yesterday ?[/QUOTE]I didn''t think Holt was out of order at all, just showed a little bit of gamesmanship, the sort of stuff we have moaned about going against us for years, that and the players reactions in the melee showed once again that "Nice little Norwich" is no more. [IMG]http://i530.photobucket.com/albums/dd347/barclayendchoir/icon_celebrate.gif[/IMG]

Just some quick thoughts provoked by this thread:
  • The FL have raised charges against the clubs so no chance of further action against individuals other than Quinn: Holt is therefore not in any danger of further disciplinary, but one wonders whether the rush to get Wilbraham in may have in part been because further charges were expected against him by PL!
  • Quinn used to live 2 doors down from me in Sheff, and he used to take the p*ss out of me when I wore my Norwich shirts - bet his view of the ole green & yellow hasn''t changed after Tuesday;
  • Good to note the lack of reaction from C Martin - maybe he has started to turn over a leaf - but hope that doesn''t mean he loses out on the pitch now!
  • Sets up the return match at Bramall Lane for the 22 January nicely now - should be just like old times when WLY always wound up the Blades fans and always seemed to get the winner - hopefully WFLGH will do the same.  It''s gonna be a cracker of a return match especially with a new manager in charge for them.  The Caretaker did himself no favours from his reaction and probably hastened his exit - he was sacked before Micky Adams had signed up!
  • Like others have said, halfway through the season and probably only Reading have got the better of Holt so far - the rest all probably have more than one reason to have a dig at him.  Another good reason for the addition of Wilbraham?