Sign in to follow this  
At last?

Beckham at Carrow Road

Surely if the binners can host an England friendly so can we in the next 12-18 months before the new Wembley is built?

Do the corner infill and the hotel over the summer and why not?

I have to admit I''ve been thinking a similar thing. I think once we go up and our profile goes increases we will have a much better chance. Probably the only thing holding us back would be the size of the ground even after the infill. Possibly not big enough for an International? I''d quite like to see the U21 England side down here as well. I think they''ve only come once in about 6/7 years. Hopefully the new stand will make the difference.

Don''t all the grounds that the internationals are played at have to hold 30,000 or more? Even if the corner is filled in it will only ada an extra 1500 seats. Although it would be nice to have an international at the ground.

Sorry chicken, but i''m afraid the answer to the question,
"How many binners can you fit in a portaloo?" is 30,300. Since they built their new stand like.

http://www.stadiumguide.com/portmanroad.htm

Yeah, but come on Archie I think there might just be a slight differnece in the popularity of mens and womens football in this country.