Sign in to follow this  
Bill

What are former Norwich players doing

Kevin Keelan lives in the States. He use to reside in Hevingham and often watched us play football ''round my mates whose mum he was giving a portion - of course my mate and his dad didn''t know that at the time -- 1974.

Keith Robson works up Norwich Airport. when we came back of our holiday Dad went mad when he saw him loading our bags on the plane.....Mark Barham works at a tool hire company ...

Mike Milligan is very much involved in a project called Player Factor in which young wannabe stars send in their skills videos, a nice concept that has managed to get young lads trials with clubs, check it out.

I believe you''ll find that Dion''s ''Dube'' sounds quite like a bongo and plays a different pitched sound on each face of the instrument.

[quote user="I am a Banana"]

[quote user="Unhinged Canary"][quote user="ZiggyPiggy"]Dion has invented an instrument - The DUBE.[/quote]I''ve just been on that page for 10 minutes, and I still can''t work out whether it''s a joke or not?? [:|]It''s a box!I''m confused....It''s a joke, right?

[/quote]

nowhere does it say what it does [:S]

[/quote]Not even the first part "What is the Dube" or "the dube is a percussive instrument"?  :)

[quote user="I am a Banana"]

[quote user="Unhinged Canary"][quote user="ZiggyPiggy"]Dion has invented an instrument - The DUBE.[/quote]I''ve just been on that page for 10 minutes, and I still can''t work out whether it''s a joke or not?? [:|]It''s a box!I''m confused....It''s a joke, right?

[/quote]

nowhere does it say what it does [:S]

[/quote]Watch the videos Nana.