Sign in to follow this  
missing in action?

GOOD CAUSE REMINDER

Just thought I''d be a cheeky *****r and remind people of my 10k run for Cancer Research UK on sunday.Before i bore you with details I want to apologise to Mister Chops who told me that my ambition of a 30 mins ish time was rubbish and I rebuffed him. It now seems im on for a 45 mins run this weekend. I was ignorant and I apologise.Anyway, the run is at 10am on sunday in aide of Cancer Research UK, and is being run at the showground and Easton College. I think we can all associate with Cancer as 1 in 3 will be affected by it. And my family has been hit hard by it. its my hope that with our pennies, euros, rupees or whatever, the money ploughed in can help find a cure and prevent others experiencing the pain many of us have had to endure in the past.Ive never run competitively before but will give it my very best. i will also take pics to put up as well for you.the website for donations is :  http://www.run10ksponsorme.org/jordankemp

Tried to donate but you have to register.....is there another way, PM me your paypal.

i cant find details of my paypal due to it being done when i setup the page. The only way aside from cash into hand is via the way on the site.I do apologise. Wasnt aware it would be an issue

Is this on Marriotts way on sunday? Cause I am doing this with my Daddy. [:)]Good luck mate, good on you for this. [Y]

Have already sponsored you, but just wanted to wish you the best of luck. I always run for Cancer Research and really enjoy the experience. Have a great day!

[quote user="Beauseant"]Have already sponsored you, but just wanted to wish you the best of luck. I always run for Cancer Research and really enjoy the experience. Have a great day![/quote]

Same [Y]

Finally got my donation in today for you, how did the run go ?