I think that it will come on saturday, and if not, I don''t think that there is any chance of Norwich staying in the premiership. we have to be realistic and I hate being negative, but if we cannot in these games against lower table teams, what chance have we got against chelseas, arsenals and man u''s rematches in the 2nd half of the season.

you know the old saying, bottom at christmas, bottom at the end of the season, and if we cannot win on saturday, then that is where we may finish.

It will happen on Saturday. It has to. If not the already huge mountain we have to climb will be even harder to climb. We need a good run of results NOW, before the teams above us are out of sight.  OTBC

Firmly believe that the first win will come away from home although where I dont know.  The reason for this:

1.  The players nerves and the pressure of winning at home in front of 23000 baying fans must be immense.  That pressure is taken away from the team when playing away. 

Dont be surprised if Southampton come here and get a point on Saturday.  I certainly wont be. How many times have we been here when City have needed to win.  In the First Division it must have been four or five times when if we had won we would have gone top (did''nt matter in the end though).  Then there was the Blackburn game.  Our best chance is to score in the 92nd minute to go one nil up then it wont give them a chance to equalise.  Either that or get three goals in first five minutes.  Now I am dreaming.  All I know is that if we don''t win then I do honestly think it is curtains.  We could be the first team planning for next season before Christmas has even arrived if we dont get our acts together.  Still like I have said before two wins and we are right back in it but must get that first one on Saturday. 

It''d better come on saturday. I need the tonic and the players need the confidence lift. I''m worried that we''ll focus all our attention on the likes of Beattie and Phillips only for the youngster Blackstock to pop up with a goal.

However, I also think we''re due a change of luck. If Leon just gets the rub of the green (ooh er Robert calm down) he might get a couple on Saturday.

I do think the pressure is getting to the players although they all say it isn''t - it must be!!

I REALLY hope they get their first win on Saturday. If they do, it will lift the whole club, fans and all!!

But what comes first :-

confidence then goals

or

goals then confidence???

We will have to wait and see!

OTBC
Come on you Yellows

It will come on Saturday but I think I will have to steady my nerves with a large glass of white wine somewhere before the game.

Anybody care to join me ?

I think we''ve all been through the same routine in the last few weeks and I think DDiM mentioned it - utter depression following a disappointing result (Everton, Blackburn, Charlton) followed by growing anticipation all week as the prospect of that elusive triumph arriving.

And how good is it going to feel when that first win arrives? It''s like a mini version of how good it felt to get promoted after waiting so long for it. That''s why being a City fan is better than being a Man U fan or an Arsenal fan. The good times mean more when they arrive. And they will. And they might on Saturday. I''m thousands of miles from home and jealous of all of you who have a ticket for Saturday (and that includes my dad, who has my ticket). So sing your hearts out, even for Holt if he''s playing, and make the Barclay rock to its foundations when we score.

otbc