Sign in to follow this  
William Darby

Has the club learnt anything today?

[quote user="LQ"]

For my part I would prefer to leave it to the individuals involved to "out" themselves.
[/quote]

So rather than disclose the members of a working group, for the benefit of the fans who have an issue re the price of childrens tickets for friendly matches you would rather it operate like a secret society? So much for transparency and communications!

At least the NCISA committee is known and gets elected.

Now remind me how the members of the working groups are elected and who they represent? 

[quote user="LQ"]Wrong again, John.

Read my lips (or actually I''d rather you read my post) and you''ll find that what I actually agreed to was the group that "...would not be anything like the old SCG pricing group and would, in fact, encompass wider issues and supporter relations with a far greater degree of transparency".

Get it?

That''s your lot, mate. I''d rather just be a fan than continually argue with the likes of you.

For the others, everyone on the SCG had full lists of who was on which group and that includes Mr Tilson. Ask him to tell you what the make up of these (now over 2 season old) groups was cos the way I see it he''s always been very quiet about his participation - and participation it was. For my part I would prefer to leave it to the individuals involved to "out" themselves. I''ve always told you where I stood and always told you where I sat in case anyone wanted me to raise anything on their behalf. That''s far more than most did, but it''s never enough for some. Geez!

Always remember that John Tilson, the Chairman of NCISA, was on the SCG. Was it him who asked Neil Doncaster to look him in the eye and tell him that he was doing the best for this Club? Or (during the meetings) questioned the secrecy surrounding parts of how the SCG operated? No. But he missed those meetings...

Maybe a look in the mirror is the order of the day for NCISA. Why and how, I ask, is it that after so many years of turmoil and with such a nominal joining fee NCISA has a couple of hundred members out of a fanbase including 20,550 season ticket holders and many times that in terms of fans? Seriously guys and gals, look at the image you project. How you interact with anyone outside your group of luvvies. How you kowtow to get someone/anyone to appear at the AGM and then proffer the snidey comments online when you know they won''t lower themselves to answer. How any proposal to make serious changes to the NCISA board are met - or brushed aside as was, I believe, the case last Autumn. Look at yourselves and ask - are we a pressure group fighting for fans or are we a&re-lickers when the time is right and we want to phone Joe Ferrari/Mr McNally for a little chat?

I know what I think.

And I think you''ve been seen through by many, many fans.

And many more are just happy that this Club, our Club, is moving forwards.

[/quote]

Unbelievable twaddle and factually incorrect Mrs,Miss or Ms Quattromini or Morgan or whatever your name is.The irony of your "snidey comments" remark has not been lost amongst this 21 line rant.I lost count of how many you yourself managed in just the one post.

I just cannot understand how you do not post anymore on other forums[;)] I wonder who upset you on them?

[quote user="LQ"]..... or are we a&re-lickers when the time is right.......
[/quote]

and this is what somebody (not me)  said of you on the 22nd. May 2009:

Are you on commision from what''s left of the NCFC board at Carra?

You''re really pulling out all the stops, aren''t you....C''mon, what''s the agenda? Business interest is it?

You''ll be wanting us to show some sympathy to the poor truffle snufflin'' Most Honourable Members of Parliament next....

The board got us into this pile o'' pap...they can dig us out of it....and they can pay for their own bleedin'' shovels....

It''s difficult to read this thread without getting an image of Tilly and Tangy pulling LQ''s pigtails and then pushing her into the sandpit [:P]I''d quite like to see her start posting on here again by the way [:D]

[quote user="ſilly ſauſage"]So who was on Jacob''s list Tilly?[:P]
[/quote]

Looks like LQ and i will not be exchanging Christmas cards but i can live with that.The working group was/is chaired by Richard Gough and i know that James Woodrow and Rob Emery were/are supporters representatives sitting on it and as far as Lisa Q is/was concerned i am confused.One post she claims she and i quote"NEVER" was on it but in the next she eludes to being asked to join it but it looks like it was going to have to be under her terms! No matter what she says i know her involvement with it was mentioned at a full SCG meeting and i confirmed that with a telephone call to two former members of the SCG.

I''d like to think that anyone with any semblance of sanity would read the retorts to each of my posts on here and come up with exactly the same conclusions, Shack.Suddenly I''M operating a secret society!I''M twisting words!In fact I''ve been abused on this forum more than anyone (excluding Banana from what I''ve seen in the last 2 days) for simply having an opinion and stating the truth rather than dealing in fairy tales and b*llshit.What anyone says about me is up to them. I know what I''ve done and what I''ve not done and I sleep soundly at night.Everyone else - make your own minds up after reading the slander and jibes pointed at someone who hadn''t even looked at this board for months and decide "do they represent me?"If ''they'' do then I''m more sorry for the state of the fanbase of this Club than I ever have been.

John, my ''involvement'' with this group was never discussed at any full SCG meeting I was ever at - and I went to all of them.You are lying.Take me to court and prove you''re right if you like but the only ''involvement'' I have ever had is with what was indicated to me would be a very different group and well after the SCG had been disbanded - I initially declined (see that big word: DECLINED) but was assured it was nothing like the old pricing group and was more all-encompassing. "Looking for ways to improve revenue against expenditure" which is no bad thing for this Club as far as I''m concerned.I''ve got the emails to prove it.Have you?Now apologise and admit that you are wrong or one of us is going to be had up for libel (and I''ve got no previous convictions guv!)You are lying, John.Now prove me wrong or apologise because I''m really tired of you now.

[quote user="LQ"]I''d like to think that anyone with any semblance of sanity would read the retorts to each of my posts on here and come up with exactly the same conclusions, Shack.

Suddenly I''M operating a secret society!

I''M twisting words!

In fact I''ve been abused on this forum more than anyone (excluding Banana from what I''ve seen in the last 2 days) for simply having an opinion and stating the truth rather than dealing in fairy tales and b*llshit.

What anyone says about me is up to them. I know what I''ve done and what I''ve not done and I sleep soundly at night.

Everyone else - make your own minds up after reading the slander and jibes pointed at someone who hadn''t even looked at this board for months and decide "do they represent me?"

If ''they'' do then I''m more sorry for the state of the fanbase of this Club than I ever have been.

[/quote]

Fairy tales and b*llshit,slander and jibes oh dear,oh dear and all this from the woman who accused me in particular and NCISA in general of arse licking and kowtowing earlier this evening towards the football club......well now Lisa before you sleep easy in your bed tonight may i remind you how on 5th August last year on the kickitoff site you stated you felt sorry for Neil Doncaster as he was fighting a fire with a fire extinquisher with regards to his job as CE.

[quote user="LQ"]John, my ''involvement'' with this group was never discussed at any full SCG meeting I was ever at - and I went to all of them.

You are lying.

Take me to court and prove you''re right if you like but the only ''involvement'' I have ever had is with what was indicated to me would be a very different group and well after the SCG had been disbanded - I initially declined (see that big word: DECLINED) but was assured it was nothing like the old pricing group and was more all-encompassing. "Looking for ways to improve revenue against expenditure" which is no bad thing for this Club as far as I''m concerned.

I''ve got the emails to prove it.

Have you?

Now apologise and admit that you are wrong or one of us is going to be had up for libel (and I''ve got no previous convictions guv!)

You are lying, John.

Now prove me wrong or apologise because I''m really tired of you now.

[/quote]

Go for it.

Yes, I did say that about Neil Doncaster and I stand by that comment as would anyone with any general business insight who saw with clear eyes what was going on at the Club.As for "go for it".Yes, you are a liar.Produce as many former SCG members as you like. I''ll produce more who remember the real story (and your general ar$elicking after each meeting "there''s someone posting under my pseudonym on the WOTB board, Joe, but I promise it''s not me...simper simper" - heard that one on the way out of one meeting where I, unlike you, couldn''t be bothered to hang around and hang on) and the real emails that describe the real story you have tried to ambush.You''re a liar, John Tilson.

[quote user="Shack Attack"]And people wonder why fans don''t take NCISA entirely seriously [:O]
[/quote]

This is me and not NCISA posting Shack and it is my opinion of Lisa Q not official policy.Have you met the woman? no thought not.[;)]

LQ,

On the 6th May 2009 you posted the following:

Don''t take this the wrong way, but if there''s something you''d like me to raise for you all you have to do is say - that goes for anyone, obviously

-----------------------------------------------

Given that people raised the issue of the pricing of the childrens tickets for the friendly matches, i thought you would be the person to contact given the above post by yourself.

Sorry - I posted that on 6th May 2009 and the SCG was disbanded that summer.When exactly was the point about kids admission prices to this season''s friendlies raised?I await your full response (as ever).

"This is me and not NCISA posting Shack and it is my opinion of Lisa Q not official policy."

As you only have one login, how are we supposed to tell when you are posting in a personal capacity and when you are posting as "GRAND MASTER OF NCISA"?

Is there some kind of code (the virtual equivalent of a Masonic handshake)?

Why don''t you ask Mr (Liar) Tilson, Tangible?He was as much, if not more over the years, a part of the SCG than I ever was.And he''s your leeeeda an'' all that...

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

[quote user="Shack Attack"]And people wonder why fans don''t take NCISA entirely seriously [:O] [/quote]

This is me and not NCISA posting Shack and it is my opinion of Lisa Q not official policy.Have you met the woman? no thought not.[;)]

[/quote]You are the NCISA chairman (I think, sorry if I have got your position wrong) and most posters know that. You simply cannot bully people in a personal capacity and then expect posters to forget that when you are acting in an official NCISA capacity. Put simply, if you can''t control your mouth then you are not suited to the position that you currently hold.

[quote user="LQ"]
When exactly was the point about kids admission prices to this season''s friendlies raised?

[/quote]

The Lucky Nine post on the first page of this thread contained:

£15 is too much for a home game, should be no more than a tenner and a couple of quid for the kids.

Having talked with Morty, I know he thinks the cost for children was too high.

Then theres Daphne and Bobert near the top of page 2 of this thread expressing their view about the price of childrens tickets for these friendlies.

These friendlies were a good opportunity for the club to get younger fans interested in NCFC.

[quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"]

[quote user="LQ"]When exactly was the point about kids admission prices to this season''s friendlies raised?[/quote]

£15 is too much for a home game, should be no more than a tenner and a couple of quid for the kids.

Then theres Daphne and Bobert near the top of page 2 of this thread expressing their view about the price of childrens tickets for these friendlies.

These friendlies were a good opportunity for the club to get younger fans interested in NCFC.

[/quote]And for the hard of hearing I''ll do this all again...When was this thread started?When (according to the official website and, I believe, the Pink Un) was the SCG disbanded?And so, exactly how do you expect me to be in a position to provide you with an answer?...

(oh dear lord is it all so hard to grasp???)

[quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"]

[quote user="LQ"]Why don''t you ask Mr (Liar) Tilson, Tangible?[/quote]

Are you not involved with communications issues?

[/quote]No.He is.He was on the phone in the last couple of days to the great Joe Ferrari.Why don''t you ask him?I haven''t spoken to anyone at the Club since I said "can I renew these season tickets please...?" in February or whenever it was.I think John (Liar) Tilson is far better placed to answer your queries, but thanks for your ongoing support. We at LQ-Enterprises really appreciate it.

[quote user="LQ"][quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"]

[quote user="LQ"]
When exactly was the point about kids admission prices to this season''s friendlies raised?

[/quote]

[/quote]

And for the hard of hearing I''ll do this all again...

When was this thread started?

When (according to the official website and, I believe, the Pink Un) was the SCG disbanded?

And so, exactly how do you expect me to be in a position to provide you with an answer?

(oh dear lord is it all so hard to grasp???)

[/quote]

So are you saying you are NOT on any working group? See the problem when there''s no communication of who is on these working groups!

Dear "Tangible Fixed Assets Anyone?",Much as we at LQ-Enterprises enjoy giving good service we cannot condone interaction with any of our members personally.We strongly suggest that if you have a problem with the communication you are receiving from NCFC you take it up with either John (Liar) Tilson who sat on the SCG for 13 years or the Club itself.Thank you for (not continuing) your ongoing communications with LQ-Enterprises.Best wishes and all that...

[quote user="LQ"][quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"]

[quote user="LQ"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

And for the hard of hearing I''ll do this all again...

[/quote]

pardon? lol!