Sign in to follow this  
ncfc4life

Do we have a better team than Blackpool?

Obviously Blackpool are now in the premiership but was having a look at their squad-http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blackpool_fc#Current_squadLooking at it I genuinely think we have a much better squad than them on paper at least. At the moment the strikers they have are Brett Ormerod, Billy Clarke (who is out for the season i think) and Louis Almond (who ive never heard of) and i think they are trying to sign Jon Stead. I genuinely with the exception of Luke Daley and maybe Oli Johnson think our other strikers are better than any of the Blackpool strikers. Even their defence is pretty poor and in midfield apart from Charlie adam and jason Euell there isnt realy much there. I know they will strengthen but they are going after Jon Stead they clearly havvnt got their sights set very high. William Hill have got Blackpool to get 10 or less points at 10/1. Seriously might have to consider putting a few £ on that as I honestly think they will struggle to even win a game

do blackpool know who, adam drury, chris martin and korey smith are? in our eyes they are brilliant to blackpool fans they are just names. It is the same visa versa.

[quote user="ncfc4life"]Obviously Blackpool are now in the premiership but was having a look at their squad-http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blackpool_fc#Current_squad

Looking at it I genuinely think we have a much better squad than them on paper at least. At the moment the strikers they have are Brett Ormerod, Billy Clarke (who is out for the season i think) and Louis Almond (who ive never heard of) and i think they are trying to sign Jon Stead. I genuinely with the exception of Luke Daley and maybe Oli Johnson think our other strikers are better than any of the Blackpool strikers. Even their defence is pretty poor and in midfield apart from Charlie adam and jason Euell there isnt realy much there. I know they will strengthen but they are going after Jon Stead they clearly havvnt got their sights set very high.

William Hill have got Blackpool to get 10 or less points at 10/1. Seriously might have to consider putting a few £ on that as I honestly think they will struggle to even win a game
[/quote]

They are pretty poor on paper to be fair, and that is worth a bet at 10/1, however I reckon they will get more than 10 points.

How many points did Derby get when they were in the Premiership last? That was under 10 points right?

Derby wasn''t under ten points, less than 20 though.

I think Blackpool will be awful though!  But better than just ten points!

As for the squad I think we probably have slightly the better team on paper.

[quote user="Boyo"]

Derby wasn''t under ten points, less than 20 though.

I think Blackpool will be awful though!  But better than just ten points!

As for the squad I think we probably have slightly the better team on paper.

[/quote]

Oh right, I wasnt sure if it was under 10 because it is almost impossible to get under 10 as you''re likely to pick 1 or 2 wins somewhere even if you''re cr@p, plus a few draws.

I agree though they SHOULD get more than 10.

Possibly we may have on paper but its the same as some are saying that Whitbread and Ward are better than Nelson when they have done nothing for us yet while Nelson has!

Games are won on the pitch not on paper!