Sign in to follow this  
Canary Tyke

Automatic Season Ticket renewals

You are correct TFA,she openly "touted" on here for posters to let her know their issues and concerns and she would take them to the Club.The issue of the yellow goal nets comes to mind.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]You are correct TFA,she openly "touted" on here for posters to let her know their issues and concerns and she would take them to the Club.The issue of the yellow goal nets comes to mind.[/quote]Time to move on and get on with your life Tilly. It''s quite clear, you''ve been chucked........

Really can''t see what all the fuss is about. My season ticket got renewed automaticlly, ticket office sent out letter to inform me this. My boy''s ticket wasn''t renewed, the ticket office sent me a letter stating this fact, I responded by CALLING the ticket office as requested and confirmimg that I wished to renew them. Shimples!! Moral of this story READ YOUR MAIL!!!!!!

[quote user="Things are looking up "]Really can''t see what all the fuss is about. My season ticket got renewed automaticlly, ticket office sent out letter to inform me this. My boy''s ticket wasn''t renewed, the ticket office sent me a letter stating this fact, I responded by CALLING the ticket office as requested and confirmimg that I wished to renew them. Shimples!! Moral of this story READ YOUR MAIL!!!!!![/quote]

Hip Hip Hooray a voice of reason at last.

I would like to thank everyone for their comments on this matter. It was interesting to see that we were not the only ones caught out.

I would also like to thank the club, off line we have been discussing with them and credit where credit is due they are working with us to try and get a positive outcome for all, so thank you Mr Gough and Norwich City, restoring my faith in you.

Trust me I think my mate has learnt his lesson and from now on will be renewing in person the first day available, his son pratically disowned him and he has been bombarded with abuse from me and his brother. However in his defence not everyones lifes are simple.

so thanks again to all, especially the club.

OTBC