Sign in to follow this  
Rudolph Hucker

Are NCFC being financed on the QT?

[quote user="Ncfc"]If we are being financed on the qt i hope we are going to start spending soon because so far all we have done is bring in one freebie and one cheap signing which is hardly cause to think we have any money to spend , in fact quite the opposite.
[/quote]

Do you seriously think that they would let every club know they have got money to splash?  Do me a favour, the minute they know you have money they bump the prices up, I thought most people who had common sense would realise that.

I have seen two threads so far where you have nothing good to say about the team, is there anything positive you can find? [;)]

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="Ncfc"]If we are being financed on the qt i hope we are going to start spending soon because so far all we have done is bring in one freebie and one cheap signing which is hardly cause to think we have any money to spend , in fact quite the opposite.[/quote]

Do you seriously think that they would let every club know they have got money to splash?  Do me a favour, the minute they know you have money they bump the prices up, I thought most people who had common sense would realise that.

I have seen two threads so far where you have nothing good to say about the team, is there anything positive you can find? [;)]

[/quote] If we are being financed on the qt at some point you have to spend the money on decent players or whats the point of having it , no point having the money to buy steak if you are going to continue eating corned beef  is there , that is common sense. As for something positive about the team well they are a very good league 1 squad.

It is the 31st of May, the transfer window has only been open for a few weeks and already we have 2 players. I really do think that any judgments on the level of our ambition need to be left until the end of August, or at least the start of the season.

Okay! As there is as yet no proof NCFC are being privately financed, the next scenario has to be this...

We are a Club with good resources but we were previously haemoraging money until Bowkett and McNally got a grip and stopped the waste then directed the savings into the football.

It is more likely then that for years we have wasted our gold in numerous ways, probably allowing others to make money out of us, and this led to our downfall.

Managerial compensation, loans, overstaffing, community ventures, reserve football, etc, etc.

[quote user="RUDOLPH HUCKER"]Okay! As there is as yet no proof NCFC are being privately financed, the next scenario has to be this... We are a Club with good resources but we were previously haemoraging money until Bowkett and McNally got a grip and stopped the waste then directed the savings into the football. It is more likely then that for years we have wasted our gold in numerous ways, probably allowing others to make money out of us, and this led to our downfall. Managerial compensation, loans, overstaffing, community ventures, reserve football, etc, etc.[/quote]

Spot on.  And another strong hint to that effect from Bowkett today "McNally has worked tirelessly to turn around our downturn in fortune both on and off the pitch" (from memory so may not be word-perfect for all the sad nitpickers out there.....).

The fact that we are still signing players having sold no-one and having this £500k compensation hanging over our heads is just astounding but incredibly positive.

[quote user="RUDOLPH HUCKER"]Okay! As there is as yet no proof NCFC are being privately financed, the next scenario has to be this... We are a Club with good resources but we were previously haemoraging money until Bowkett and McNally got a grip and stopped the waste then directed the savings into the football. It is more likely then that for years we have wasted our gold in numerous ways, probably allowing others to make money out of us, and this led to our downfall. Managerial compensation, loans, overstaffing, community ventures, reserve football, etc, etc.[/quote]

I think that''s quite possible.  

This year''s annual accounts should make interesting reading.

[quote user="RUDOLPH HUCKER"]  previously haemoraging money [/quote]I dont know why but the phrase ''haemoraging money'' never fails to make me laugh. I know its consequences are not a laughing matter but theres just something about reading that phrase that makes I laugh!