Sign in to follow this  
Meeky

A nice Christmas song for us all.

Obviously to the tune of feed the world.

It''s Christmas time,
The Blues are so afraid,
It''s Christmas time,
They''ve got to keep winning games they play.

But in our yellow world of plenty,
Worthy spreads a smile of joy.
Throw your arms around a Blue,
At Christmas time.

But say a prayer,
Pray for the blue and whites.
At Christmas time...it''s hard,
When your team are playing shite.

There''s a world outside your window,
And it''s a world of Royle''s fear.
Where the only water flowing,
Is whining Fabian''s tears.
And Dailly''s play-off finish was the clanging of doom,
Well tonight thank Sheepshanks it''s them...instead of you.

And there won''t be many points for them this Christmas time,
The greatest gift they''ll get this year''s a draw.
Where no pass ever goes, No flick or long-ball flows,
Do they know it''s Christmas time at all?

(Here''s to us)
We''ll stay up at Carrow Road.
(Here''s to them)
Getting beat by Rotherham.
Do they know it''s Christmas time at all?

Feed the Blues (Let them stay in Coca-Cola)
Feed The Blues (Let them stay in Coca-Cola)
Feed The Blues (Let them stay in Coca-Cola)

[quote]its brilliant... apart from the chorus... feed the blues?...... hmmmmmm... let me see...... F.......[/quote]

Well I know, but it is a moderated forum after all!

As for hugging them I know it''s a bit excessive, but it is Christmas and a time to look out for those less fortunate than yourselves.

[quote]Well I know, but it is a moderated forum after all! As for hugging them I know it''s a bit excessive, but it is Christmas and a time to look out for those less fortunate than yourselves.[/quote]

Meeky: Not wishing to put a dampener on your wonderful lyrical prowess. ''Feed the Blues'' you must be joking mate!. Let them starve, like their creditors!.

As for ''Hugging them'', isn''t that treason?, yuletide or not.

Mind you, a great post and well thought out, but lets have a City Christmas jingle next, Scum free, this time please.

quote:

As for hugging them I know it''s a bit excessive, but it is Christmas and a time to look out for those less fortunate than yourselves.

Meeky:

I''m sure there was a clause in the Geneva convention outlawing these kind of actions... I hope no binners (that''s in line with the less fortunate feeling ) see your song and get all mushy and start hugging us first... or we''re coming straight to you...........

[quote]quote: As for hugging them I know it''s a bit excessive, but it is Christmas and a time to look out for those less fortunate than yourselves. Meeky: I''m sure there was a clause in the Geneva con...[/quote]

normann

if you knew meeky as well as i do you will know this song is the wind up of all time, i don''t think i have met any city fan less likely to hug a binner!

you can sleep safe in your bed knowing this would never happen

btw he is currently working on getting it sung by the river end choir for the fulham game - a somewhat challenging task i feel

[quote]quote: As for hugging them I know it''s a bit excessive, but it is Christmas and a time to look out for those less fortunate than yourselves. Meeky: I''m sure there was a clause in the Geneva con...[/quote]

Thank you all for all your kind words.

Ok, so hugging and feeding is a bit over the top, but it''s quite easy to change a couple of words.

i.e. Throw your arms around change to flip a finger at a

Feed the blues change to F*** the blues

Normann. Gazza is right in what she says that I am the least likely City supporter to hug a binner, I still don''t think she can quite believe the hatred and contempt I have for them down the road! If I can help it I wouldn''t even be in the same room as one of them.

Off topic slightly I was born in Adelaide and moved to England when I was 3 months old.

Meeky:

You''ve been holding out on me mate? And I''m also assuming you are the "Meeky" I''ve seen on the WOTB....ooppsss, should I say that? And not a word of "I was born in Adelaide"!! Well, now the cats out of the bag mate!!

Gazza:

Always thought you we''re a guy, no matter at all, but it''s a funny thing really, people think that of me too!!!!! Ha, haaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh..... the plot thickens....... Thanks for your comforting words, have never seen a binner down here (they don''t get through immigration), but was more worried about waking up in my dreams after having nightmares of Oz being invaded by them

If any binners ever come on here and are in Oz, please let me know cos I need a good laugh

[quote]Meeky: You''ve been holding out on me mate? And I''m also assuming you are the "Meeky" I''ve seen on the WOTB....ooppsss, should I say that? And not a word of "I was born in Adelaide"!! Well, now the ...[/quote]

Yep the cat is out of the bag now. My parents were down under when I was born as my father was in the RAF. He then got posted back to England, which is where I have been ever since (apart from a couple of years in Singapore). Dual nationality for me, so no problem if I want to come and visit. Been supporting City for over thirty years now.

[quote]Meeky: You''ve been holding out on me mate? And I''m also assuming you are the "Meeky" I''ve seen on the WOTB....ooppsss, should I say that? And not a word of "I was born in Adelaide"!! Well, now the ...[/quote]

Yep the cat is out of the bag now. My parents were down under when I was born as my father was in the RAF. He then got posted back to England, which is where I have been ever since (apart from a couple of years in Singapore). Dual nationality for me, so no problem if I want to come and visit. Been supporting City for over thirty years now.

I am the same Meeky as on WOTB as well.

normann

i am most definately a girl, ask meeky   lol 

there are binners in australia, i used to frequent an ipswich fan site (now there''s an admission) and there were a couple on there, i think one of them lives in perth, don''t know which part you are from though! maybe not too far away?

yes, meeky is as australian as a good shiraz, but not quite as tasty

QUOTE: yes, meeky is as australian as a good shiraz, but not quite as tasty

whoooaaaa... too much informaaaaaaationnnnnnnnnnn

Gazza:

Funny that, the only W**ves fan I''ve ever heard of is in Perth too, must be a haven for criminals... Unfortunately, I''m living in Melbourne... Anyway, if we''re going to be making admissions, my uncle and cousins are all mad Ip***ch supporters (notice how my referencing to the blue boys changed?)... Anyway, BINNERS or no BINNERS, family is family and they understand but don''t cousins all hate eachother anyway???? I do believe I have seen you grace the WOTB aswell have I not Gazza??

Meeky:

You''re secret is safe in my hands... I''ll not tell anyone "MEEKY IS AN AUSSIE"... see you on the WOTB...

Infact, I''ve seen a lot of people from here on the WOTB, albeit some are under a dif alias! There''s one in particular, that although she has changed name slightly, you can just tell it''s her from her way of thinking things through... isn''t that right Dumble Delia is Magic??????????? or should I say Dirty Delia???? or just plain old Delia Smith???????? ahhhhh nothing gets past Poirot of the southern country!!!!!!

p-s Canary Poirot, is not me... just an im(poster)...

Pete:

I thought we had an agreement that you wouldn''t contradict Mr Poirot on-line and most certainly not when he''s in the "P" zone... and.. it.. is.. "Poirot" thankyou, none of this Sherlock Holmes business sir, if you please....

Sorry DD for the incorrect gender selection, although that could be part of my detection plan. Despite your "correct" gender being proclaimed... I shall stick by my former conclusions in regards to the posters on the WOTB

I''ll now hand you all back over to my friend Normann....... and take a well deserved pfizer pill