Sign in to follow this  
lordyfan

robert green

I had it on very good authority from his ex-girlfrend that he Quote: "Would that stick needles in his eye than play for Norwich" This was when Green was still playing for us. He probably felt like this whilst under Worthy

[quote user="Depraved"]"Would that stick needles in his eye than play for Norwich"[/quote]Would rather stick needles in his eye than play for NorwichEdit button ffs

I think a move to FC Schalke would be a bad move for Greeno. He''s good enough to play top half of the premiership easily. He needs to stay in this country if he wants to further his career. Not nip off to Germany.

Interesting that in terms of shots to saves percentage, Green is only beaten by Jaaskelainen, Schwarzer, and Hart.

Imagine how much he''d be worth if he''d been playing behind a decent defence?

[quote user="CallsignViper"]I think a move to FC Schalke would be a bad move for Greeno. He''s good enough to play top half of the premiership easily. He needs to stay in this country if he wants to further his career. Not nip off to Germany.[/quote]

I agree & germany is''nt the best move either maybe a lower spanish la liga side then yeah but i think he needs to be at a club like bolton or stoke somehwere like that

[quote user="I am a Banana"]

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]We are also going to sign Fernando Torres dontcha know [:)][/quote]

messi as well!!

[/quote]

I think that may be a bit too much over our budget lol [:)]

I think he''s definitely at least European level (clearly or he wouldn''t be England''s number 1) so you''ve gotta think he''ll be looking to UEFA Cup minimum. So that''d be Chelsea, Manure, Arsenal, Tottenham, Manchester City, Aston Villa, Liverpool, and Everton that are (in theory) always going to be around that level.

I would actually say Arsenal would be his best bet as at the moment they have Almunia and Flappy Handski. He''d get picked ahead of them easily in my opinion. All the other clubs have good cover in goal so I really hope for him and us it''ll be to Arsenal for 6m, he gets Champions League football and we get a lovely little payday out of it.

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="I am a Banana"]

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]We are also going to sign Fernando Torres dontcha know [:)][/quote]

messi as well!!

[/quote]

I think that may be a bit too much over our budget lol [:)]

[/quote]Man city are offering Liverpool £40m + Adebayor & S.Ireland for Gerrard & Torres cant they offer that package to us for Smith & Holt ? [;)]

[quote user="CallsignViper"]I think he''s definitely at least European level (clearly or he wouldn''t be England''s number 1) so you''ve gotta think he''ll be looking to UEFA Cup minimum. So that''d be Chelsea, Manure, Arsenal, Tottenham, Manchester City, Aston Villa, Liverpool, and Everton that are (in theory) always going to be around that level.

I would actually say Arsenal would be his best bet as at the moment they have Almunia and Flappy Handski. He''d get picked ahead of them easily in my opinion. All the other clubs have good cover in goal so I really hope for him and us it''ll be to Arsenal for 6m, he gets Champions League football and we get a lovely little payday out of it.[/quote]Congrats on your 300th post [;)]Arsenal would be his best bet but does Wenger want him ?

Good question. I honestly think he''d be silly to not be interested. Wenger has backed Fabianski and said that he is a future star at 24 but I don''t think Almunia is good enough for Arsenal. Never have done. I think if Green has a good World Cup then there will plenty of English clubs after him. A good World Cup might price him out of a few clubs ranges though.

[quote user="CallsignViper"]Good question. I honestly think he''d be silly to not be interested. Wenger has backed Fabianski and said that he is a future star at 24 but I don''t think Almunia is good enough for Arsenal. Never have done. I think if Green has a good World Cup then there will plenty of English clubs after him. A good World Cup might price him out of a few clubs ranges though.[/quote]

As long as he moves and we get some money ! Maybe Newcastle can buy him then we get Forster & money with it as well its full proof ! [;)]