Sign in to follow this  
Dr. Ink

Missing out on a Wembley day.

Pretty gutted we didn''t get to Wembley! Not in the playoffs, but in the Paint Pot Cup. That would have been a momentous day out to do a double, and made the season even more special.

Next opportunity will be the 2011 play off final [:)]

Expressing an opinion that others may also like to comment on. What''s the point of replying if you have nothing interesting to say? Bed time now your mummys calling....

[quote user="Dr. Ink"]Expressing an opinion that others may also like to comment on. What''s the point of replying if you have nothing interesting to say? Bed time now your mummys calling....[/quote]

Haha... that last bit sounds like some dodgy s ex tape or something..... [:D]

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"]What''s the point of this thread?? Exactly my thoughts.......not one mention of Gary Doherty....the nerve of some people!!![/quote] [:D]

Thought I would point out that the next chance will be the 2012 play off final and not 2011. The play offs will not be at wembley next season

The Champions League is at wembley next season 2010/11...on a saturday....its yet to be decided if they will play the play off finals there next season or not.......I understand there is a vote coming soon to decide.........may be wrong.......

Should be glad we didnt get to the Paint Pot trophy as it would of meant the home game to Leeds would of been re-arranged, we know how important that game was for us, would take the 3 points in that game over Paint Pot Trophy win!