Sign in to follow this  
WeAreYellows49

Re: Why does everyone hate me?

[quote user="Brendo "]

This, along with my previous post were not me, they were ''The Black Panther''. I forgot to log out and he did this. For the record, he is 18 years of age. [N]

[/quote]

WTF [:S]

Seriously, not the old "It wasn''t me, it was someone else on my profile" excuse?

I dont think anyone hates you Brendo, bless you, but I do agree with Captain Holt that you need to chill out on your posting and silly threads. Unfortunately there a few people who seem to live on this site 24/7 and post in virtually every thread and they set themselves up as targets especially if their one line posts don''t contribute to the discussion.

Chin up Brendo. [:)]

[quote user="cityangel"]

I dont think anyone hates you Brendo, bless you, but I do agree with Captain Holt that you need to chill out on your posting and silly threads. Unfortunately there a few people who seem to live on this site 24/7 and post in virtually every thread and they set themselves up as targets especially if their one line posts don''t contribute to the discussion.

Chin up Brendo. [:)]

[/quote]Ooh, who might they may be?[:)]

I''m an athiest, so SHOFNH, that posts is even more funny to me! [:P]

[quote user="Brendo "]

This, along with my previous post were not me, they were ''The Black Panther''. I forgot to log out and he did this. For the record, he is 18 years of age. [N]

[/quote]

I don''t even know you. I am a 35 year old man with 2 kids, why would I know some child off here?