Sign in to follow this  
Chris.

Is it possible for us...

to be promoted against Stockport regardless of other results? Or are we in the same situation as Newcastle...

Sorry if this has already cropped up.

No, we''re not there yet... even in the best case scenario we would be 17 points ahead of 3rd with 6 games and 18 points remaining...

Nope, as most we could be is 17 points ahead. But that''s unlikely as even if we won both our games I can''t see Leeds/Millwall losing both their next two games.

Earliest is MK Dons. But I would say Orient is when it''s most likely to happen.

Coming to think of it Swindon are only a point off 2nd. Do they still have millwall ? I see they have Leeds saturday..

[quote user="Gus"]Coming to think of it Swindon are only a point off 2nd. Do they still have millwall ? I see they have Leeds saturday..[/quote]Last game of the season. What a cracker that will be if things stay as they are...

Just run the BBC Predictor for the next 7 days'' worth of fixtures, and have got this top 6:1. Norwich, 88, +462. Millwall, 75, +303. Leeds, 75, +304. Swindon, 74, +175. Charlton, 71, +196. Colchester, 69, +16With Huddersfield a point behind 6th and a superior goal difference, and 6 points ahead of 8th...

I think by my calculations that the 1st time we can get promoted is the Leyton Orient game IF we win the previous 2 games, the Orient one obviously and other teams drop points!

That would leave us 91 points with 5 games to play, so if Charlton drop just 2 points from a drawn game, Millwall draw and lose otu of 3 and Swindon do much the same as them then we can be up at Orient although I reakon its looks more likely to be done at Charlton!

[quote user="grantroederdisaster"]I think by my calculations that the 1st time we can get promoted is the Leyton Orient game IF we win the previous 2 games, the Orient one obviously and other teams drop points!

That would leave us 91 points with 5 games to play, so if Charlton drop just 2 points from a drawn game, Millwall draw and lose otu of 3 and Swindon do much the same as them then we can be up at Orient although I reakon its looks more likely to be done at Charlton![/quote]I think you''re getting Leyton Orient mixed up with MK Dons. There are only 4 games after Orient.

Oh yes the MK Dons game is before Leyton Orient away so yes the earliest we could go up is the home game against the franchisers, though I''d say its probably the Orient game where we''ll do it!