Sign in to follow this  
AndyCanary

April Fools day

I don''t think anyone needs to actually open them to realise they''re April Fools ''jokes'', Dogger... they''re hardly catching people out...

My problem was I over estimated the witt and inteligence of the topic authors. I thought something like Holt to Ipswich is far too obvious and retarded to be an attempt to be an April Fools.. I guess not.I''m just surprised the culprits didn''t combine their brain power and come up with something really brilliant like Lambert to Celtic [|-)] zzzzzzzzzz

[quote user="AndyCanary"]My problem was I over estimated the witt and inteligence of the topic authors. I thought something like Holt to Ipswich is far too obvious and retarded to be an attempt to be an April Fools.. I guess not.
I''m just surprised the culprits didn''t combine their brain power and come up with something really brilliant like Lambert to Celtic [|-)] zzzzzzzzzz
[/quote]

I''m so sorry i have upset you my dearest.[:''(]

[quote user="Pboro_Canary"][quote user="AndyCanary"]Opened 4 ''April Fools Day'' threads in a row now. Non have been funny. Please stop.[/quote]Oh dont be such a kill joy[/quote]Show me what joy I''ve killed and I will stop.