Sign in to follow this  
Canaries Utd

Can a manager appeal his sending off?

I thought crook was the third? but i have no idea who the fella was in the stands crouched next to Lambert (had a middle eastern look to him)?

[quote user="Canaries Utd"]I thought crook was the third? but i have no idea who the fella was in the stands crouched next to Lambert (had a middle eastern look to him)?
[/quote]

The guy in the stands was Stephen Phillips.

No, the guy I''m talking about was black, so definately not Crook.

[quote user="Canaries Utd"]i have no idea who the fella was in the stands crouched next to Lambert (had a middle eastern look to him)?[/quote]Director Stephan Phillips. The Archant guy.

Yeah, Matt Lewis, far right on middle row.[url=http://www.pinkun.com/content/pinkun/norwich-city/squad/]http://www.pinkun.com/content/pinkun/norwich-city/squad/[/url]

What makes this all the more farcical is that whilst Lambert gets sent off for coming onto the pitch to kick the ball back (blatantly a ploy from the ref to avoid a confrontation and the end), the Tranmere manager is allowed to double up as the physio, during this time his could be timewasting or even passing on messages to his players?, surely there has to be a rule against that?

Was a free kick given to Norwich, and did a Tranmere player kick the ball away, which incited Lambert to kick the ball back?  I can''t remember the exact circumstances?