Sign in to follow this  
Romantic

Suspensions ???

How long for Forster (I thought it was 3 but apparently only 1)?How long for Lambert? I hope it''s only 1 as he is the definitive tracksuit manager and our 12th man.Anyone able to offer any insight?

The only suspensions I would like to see, are last nights ref and ''that'' lino - suspended from a gantry - by their nipples.... 

It is 2 for Forster. There is as I understand it no immediate ban for Lambert - dont forget it was all of our coaching staff sent to the stands - I think the FA have to have a hearing.

Effectively we had 4 red cards in one game - it will be interesting to see if we avoid a massive fine or if the FA hide behind their respect campaign and fine us accordingly. In all honesty myself I will lose all respect for the FA if they do not come out and say their officials were wrong and they give us a big fine.

This "two games instead of one" ban for Forster frustrates me greatly. Basically, he''s being punished twice for that ridiculous Curtis Weston dive at Gillingham.

[quote user="Lambert is King"]

It is 2 for Forster. There is as I understand it no immediate ban for Lambert - dont forget it was all of our coaching staff sent to the stands - I think the FA have to have a hearing.

Effectively we had 4 red cards in one game - it will be interesting to see if we avoid a massive fine or if the FA hide behind their respect campaign and fine us accordingly. In all honesty myself I will lose all respect for the FA if they do not come out and say their officials were wrong and they give us a big fine.

[/quote]

Did i miss something.....4 red cards? Forster,Lambert and Karsa who was the 4th? Culverhouse and Crook remained on the touchline surely.

The kit manager, for shouting "f*** off" to the ref right in his face! Classic!

[quote user="AJ"]The kit manager, for shouting "f*** off" to the ref right in his face! Classic!
[/quote]

Gary Karsa is "the football operations manager" not the kit manager.The kit is currently being looked after by a blonde haired young lady as we currently do not have a kit manager.Her name escapes me but Morty would probably have more info.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

[quote user="AJ"]The kit manager, for shouting "f*** off" to the ref right in his face! Classic![/quote]

Gary Karsa is "the football operations manager" not the kit manager.The kit is currently being looked after by a blonde haired young lady as we currently do not have a kit manager.Her name escapes me but Morty would probably have more info.

[/quote]Unfortunately I do not know the young lady in question.[:D]

Although I don''t condone public anger and swearing, Gary Karsa is a f*cking legend for that, in my eyes.  What a badass.  He should be some kind of vigilante superhero - stay at school, kids, or Gary Karsa will come and f*ck you right up.