Sign in to follow this  
Roy

Spare away stubs

Hi all, I was just wondering if anyone has a spare stub from the following away games. Call me an anorak but I like to keep a collection and am missing a few. So I want a stub from Hudderfield, Swindon and Leeds. They are all this season and I would really appreciate it if someone would send me any of them. If you are willing to help me out please PM me and i''ll send you my address.Cheers, Roy.

[b][green]Not trying to get 10 away stubs to register for next season then?[/green][/b]

[quote user="Harry"][b][green]Not trying to get 10 away stubs to register for next season then?[/green][/b][/quote]I''ve already got ten thanks.[8-|]

[quote user="Roy"]Hi all, I was just wondering if anyone has a spare stub from the following away games. Call me an anorak but I like to keep a collection and am missing a few. So I want a stub from Hudderfield, Swindon and Leeds. They are all this season and I would really appreciate it if someone would send me any of them. If you are willing to help me out please PM me and i''ll send you my address.Cheers, Roy.[/quote]

I have one for Huddersfield. I even have a completely unused ticket too if you want that?

Its a complimentary one though.

[quote user="Brighton Yellow"]I have a completely unsued Swindon ticket that i left at home, only realising I had done so after getting on the train in Brighton![/quote]haha how do people do such things?  I will never forget a friend of ours realising that he had left his ticket for our play-off final match in the car just as our train full of brummies was about to pull out of Hereford train station on it''s way to Cardiff on the morning of the match.  The Birmingham fans too the pee out of him something chronic as he darted off the train, across the bridge and down the other platform to the car in order to retrieve his ticket just before the train was about to depart...  They were all giving it "run Forest, run!" to him... What an embarassment!

Could anyone help me with 4 stubs too please, I''ve only got 6 for this season and like to collect 10 each season [:)]

Roy if you want the stubs you should be at least honast with them. Roys brother (Brendo) has 8 stubs and wants to be put in priority group 2 for the Charlton game. Brendo can''t ask on here cause of all the abuse people give him, therefore getting roy to create this thread. Those 3 games that have been mentioned are the ones Brendo hasn''t been to. It''s all out now