Sign in to follow this  
SwindonCanary

Norwich v yeovil

if thats not the issue then why did you bring it up in your previous post about lesbian orgy. seems you were sharing your conversation with other referees

[quote user="Delias Devonshire Dirtbox"]on to the personal insults are we? just cos you daughter drinks from the furry cup[/quote]

haha love it DDD.

NR10 and Flakey....take time for your responses, I cannot comprehend how difficult it is to type with 6 fingers and webbed hands.

[quote user="drakey"]if thats not the issue then why did you bring it up in your previous post about lesbian orgy. seems you were sharing your conversation with other referees[/quote]

Drakey are you an idiot or something, did you not read my comment earlier?

[quote user="drakey"]yep and the others before that[/quote]

What part of I was only just trying to wind you up don''t you understand? Not anyone else you.

I realise I might have to dumb down for you to understand what I''m trying to say to you.

seems to me apointless and degrading point to make dont you think as, like you say you had involment with ladies game. is that dumb down enough for you

[quote user="drakey"]seems to me apointless and degrading point to make dont you think as, like you say you had involment with ladies game. is that dumb down enough for you[/quote]

Yes Drakey Well done! It would be if I''D ACTUALLY MEANT IT.

What you don''t seem to be getting is I only made that comment to wind you up, but as I''ve said and I''ll say it again, you started it!

well you''ve shown your mentality then and hope that does it for yer. as much as i would like to carry on answering your pointless answers i have a life to live. have fun

I started this post and ment no harm by it. please take no offence.

I''m into sport at all levels, there is a bit of dispute about the level of the womans game but no one can argue the enthusiasum & effort of the woman.

[quote user="swindoncanary"]

I started this post and ment no harm by it. please take no offence.

I''m into sport at all levels, there is a bit of dispute about the level of the womans game but no one can argue the enthusiasum & effort of the woman.

[/quote]

you should see them when they get home, all that licking and sucking and rubbing

Mentality? Bad language and provoking violence was your mentality so don''t talk to me about that.

Tell me Drakey how do you answer an answer? Pointless or otherwise.

[quote user="Norfolk Lutonian "]Mentality? Bad language and provoking violence was your mentality so don''t talk to me about that.

Tell me Drakey how do you answer an answer? Pointless or otherwise.[/quote]The nurses have put Mr Drakey to bed now, he will be allowed some more net time tomorrow.[:)]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Norfolk Lutonian "]Mentality? Bad language and provoking violence was your mentality so don''t talk to me about that. Tell me Drakey how do you answer an answer? Pointless or otherwise.[/quote]

The nurses have put Mr Drakey to bed now, he will be allowed some more net time tomorrow.

[:)]
[/quote]

lol...poor old boy

[quote user="Paul Lamberts Disciple"][quote user="morty"]The nurses have put Mr Drakey to bed now, he will be allowed some more net time tomorrow.[/quote]By which time, no doubt, you will have racked up another 300 posts.[/quote]Point?

[quote user="Norfolk Lutonian "]

[quote user="Delias Devonshire Dirtbox"]on to the personal insults are we? just cos you daughter drinks from the furry cup[/quote]

haha love it DDD.

NR10 and Flakey....take time for your responses, I cannot comprehend how difficult it is to type with 6 fingers and webbed hands.

[/quote]

From your responses to this thread I would guess that you understand this difficulty only too well.

[quote user="macdougalls perm"][quote user="Norfolk Lutonian "]

haha love it DDD.

[/quote]

From your responses to this thread I would guess that you understand this difficulty only too well.

[/quote]

Come on MacDougall keep up, its a well known fact when you move out of Norfolk for a sustained period of time, that 6 finger falls off :)

[quote user="Norfolk Lutonian "][quote user="macdougalls perm"][quote user="Norfolk Lutonian "]

haha love it DDD.

[/quote]

[/quote]

Come on MacDougall keep up, its a well known fact when you move out of Norfolk for a sustained period of time, that 6 finger falls off :)

[/quote]

[:)]