Sign in to follow this  
ca

Have we ever been prouder?

[quote user="cityangel"]

I was very proud when I started this thread but I''m not too proud that its ended in the usual bickering [:$]

[/quote]

CA You started a post with good feeling (as I did about McNally)

The Clusters then start and you can lay money on a 100 plus post thread all about nothing just to prove how clever they think they are.

Oh the last word MUST BE FROM THE CHIEF CLUSTER himself or his apprentice Nana.

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

Colonel Cluster just posted before you morty...

[/quote]I am glad that whatever happened to make you all behave like this happened while I wasn''t posting.In fact it was stupidity like this that made me take an extended break from these forums.It all seems a bit petty if I''m honest.

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

Like the pettiness between you and Arthur the other day Morty[:^)]

[/quote]Yeah, we had a little spat and we''re fine now, I won''t bear some sort of E-grudge for years, which looks to be the case here.[:)]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[/quote]

Yeah, we had a little spat and we''re fine now, I won''t bear some sort of E-grudge for years, which looks to be the case here.

[:)]
[/quote]

Morty, I wouldn''t bear a grudge either E or otherwise for longer than a blink of an eye. Grudges eat away inside people. Those who do bear such grudges are a constant amusement to me. And if "friends" fall out over such things then there was obviously no real friendship in the first place.

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="morty"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[/quote]Yeah, we had a little spat and we''re fine now, I won''t bear some sort of E-grudge for years, which looks to be the case here.[:)][/quote]

Morty, I wouldn''t bear a grudge either E or otherwise for longer than a blink of an eye. Grudges eat away inside people. Those who do bear such grudges are a constant amusement to me. And if "friends" fall out over such things then there was obviously no real friendship in the first place.

[/quote]Ah right, my mistake then.I just see the same people bickering across various threads and assumed there was some kind of long standing dislike.[:)]

Isn''t it about time you Butler & Nutty kissed and made up either that or continue your bickering in private by email/msn/pm

[quote user="cityangel"]Isn''t it about time you Butler & Nutty kissed and made up either that or continue your bickering in private by email/msn/pm[/quote]

Kiss, make up?

Even I would not accuse Nutty of that inclination!

I don''t bicker CA just reply to posts and posts and posts and posts and....you get the picture.

Joking aside I haven''t fallen out with Nutty to my knowledge, but then he wont believe that[:D]

[quote user="cityangel"]

I was very proud when I started this thread but I''m not too proud that its ended in the usual bickering [:$]

[/quote]

Not shocked though are you? [:)]