The Gunnpowder plot

Songs for Colchester..........

[quote user="B-ru"]In Norwich''s fair city where the girls are so pretty

I first set my eyes on Delia Smith

as she wheeled her wheelbarrow down to the carrow

singing yellows, the yellows, We Love Lambo!![/quote]

Love that one hahahaha

[quote user="WEEN_NASTY"][quote user="CUFC Linkin"][quote user="WEEN_NASTY"]

Good. Will you be withdrawing your claim for compo and letting us have some more tickets?

[/quote] You still took our manager, even if he''s left you, you still took him. So you''re paying up. And the tickets are ours. Buying one in the home ends (successfully) would get you thrown out. Waste of money![/quote]

Rah rah rah. Stop whingin! We can pay your compo with our compo from Burnley. What compo we have left over we can nick Boothroyd off you. Cowlick would spontaneously combust [:D]

The tickets are yours but I have 3 of them [Y]

[/quote]

If you have 3, does that mean you''re extrememly fat, or intending to lie on 3 seats like a sofa? O.o

We can all sing "Where''s your Lambert gone?" together together with a rousing chant of "We hate Ipswich".

[quote user="CUFC Linkin"][quote user="WEEN_NASTY"][quote user="CUFC Linkin"][quote user="WEEN_NASTY"]

Good. Will you be withdrawing your claim for compo and letting us have some more tickets?

[/quote] You still took our manager, even if he''s left you, you still took him. So you''re paying up. And the tickets are ours. Buying one in the home ends (successfully) would get you thrown out. Waste of money![/quote]

Rah rah rah. Stop whingin! We can pay your compo with our compo from Burnley. What compo we have left over we can nick Boothroyd off you. Cowlick would spontaneously combust [:D]

[/quote] If you have 3, does that mean you''re extrememly fat, or intending to lie on 3 seats like a sofa? O.o[/quote]

I am bringing my chaise longues (see pic) with me and I''m going to recline on it with my smoking jacket, cravat and cigarette holder.

Whilst in the recumbent position I''m going to remark " On the ball city , don''t you know, what" in a jaunty manner!

[quote user="colufan"]We can all sing "Where''s your Lambert gone?" together together with a rousing chant of "We hate Ipswich".[/quote]At this rate :)HAHAHAHAHHA

[quote user="WEEN_NASTY"][quote user="CUFC Linkin"][quote user="WEEN_NASTY"][quote user="CUFC Linkin"][quote user="WEEN_NASTY"]

[/quote] If you have 3, does that mean you''re extrememly fat, or intending to lie on 3 seats like a sofa? O.o[/quote]

I am bringing my chaise longues (see pic) with me and I''m going to recline on it with my smoking jacket, cravat and cigarette holder.

Whilst in the recumbent position I''m going to remark " On the ball city , don''t you know, what" in a jaunty manner!

[/quote]

Lol!

Bring on the Colchester United,
Bring on the Ipswich by the score,
And we''ll take them two by two,
And kick the fuck out of you
Cos City are the team that we adore....

ooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaahhh..( repeat)

[quote user="8 Pints of lager please donna babe"]

Bring on the Colchester United,
Bring on the Ipswich by the score,
And we''ll take them two by two,
And kick the fuck out of you
Cos City are the team that we adore....

ooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaahhh..( repeat)

[/quote]

to the tune of http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CU_fhbTIFMQ

[quote user="Henry"]the tune of Go WestYou''re shit ... you wear tesco bags [;)][/quote]Or..."Small town in Tesco. You''re just a small town in Tesco..."I''ll get my coat.

[quote user="Southwestcanary"]

To the tune of my old mans a dustman....

Cowling is a w*nker, he wears a w*nkers hat,

He runs a tin pot outfit

cos he''s a fu*king Tw*t!!

[/quote]

[quote user="Mr. T"]

[quote user="Duffman"]and if they start with any of that 7-1 business we can simply reply back with

7-0 to the Preston boys
[/quote]

7-0 to the preston boys, why not simply just sing PNE as preston do!

[/quote]

At least we scored!