Sign in to follow this  
Hannibal

Why the invasion of away fans this season?

In years gone by we''ve had the odd one or two (usually muppets i might add) come on here, who support other clubs, but this season we seem to have had a flood of pompus and genrally annoying fans from Leeds and Col Utd. As much as i like a well thought out and structured mature debate, i am now just down right p*ssed off with them all. This is a Norwich Forum after all! in short GO AWAY

[quote user="Askounin"]i miss we8[/quote]

So do I, but my aim is getting better,

But must admit I go on Birmingham''s site quite a lot, as my family in Redditch are on there and I  keep in touch with them, instead of phone, Cheaper 

It''s probably because we are new to this league and it''s a new forum for people to look at.

I browse forums of  clubs we are due to play against but don''t post and i have to say Norwich fans post on other teams sites far more regularly than other teams fans post on here.

[quote user="The Duke"]In years gone by we''ve had the odd one or two (usually muppets i might add) come on here, who support other clubs, but this season we seem to have had a flood of pompus and genrally annoying fans from Leeds and Col Utd. As much as i like a well thought out and structured mature debate, i am now just down right p*ssed off with them all. This is a Norwich Forum after all! in short GO AWAY
[/quote]

Some are ok,and can have a decent debate,(Cam,cufcone,Bluemike to name a few). Some of the smug Leeds ones can bog off though!