Sign in to follow this  
Badgerboy

carrow rd

[quote user="Cluck the Purist...."][quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="Cluck the Purist...."][quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="Cluck the Purist...."][quote user="Say Hello To The Angels"][quote user="Cluck the Purist...."]

It''s less about seats and more about the middle class luvvies who have oozed into the ground during Smith''s tenure. Lots of giggly Deliarites in their wooly gloves and very few grass root fans who used to make the noise and create the atmosphere.........

Our cynically manufactured squeaky set up nowadays exudes an acute lack of passion and writhes with embarrassment regarding "showing one''s self up in public".... Until our club returns to it''s footballing roots nothing is going to change.

NCFC is a transvestite which doesn''t know what clothes it should be wearing.........

[/quote]

Yeah it was so much better when we only got 13,000 turning up. Bloody Delia!
[/quote]

Rather 13000 proper fans than a bunch of tarts on a family day out.

Obviously you are one of those luvvies who knows no better........ [N]

[/quote]

[8]If Queen Boadicea is long dead and gone
Still then the spirit
In her children''s children''s children
It lives on

If you''ve lost your faith in Norwich City
Oh the end won''t be long
Because if it''s gone for you then others may lose it
And that would be wrong

I''ve tried so hard to keep myself from falling
Back into my bad old ways
And it chars my heart to always hear you calling
Calling for the good old days
Because there were no good old days
These are the good old days[:O]

No jester hats or inflatable canaries here. Not a happy clappy fan in sight[:S]

Certainly not a bunch of tarts on a family day out[:^)]

Perish the thought[;)]

Hey you know everybody''s talkin'' about the good old days everybody the good old days the good old days...

[/quote]

You know Nutless.... I suspect you are the product of a 43 year gestation period after which you were born wearing thick horn rimmed glasses and neatly parted grey hair. With you being a former civil servant as well, I fear your life has barely progressed beyond the womb and now your parasitic umbilical cord has attached itself to Saint Delia (herself a parasite).....Sharing the same blood supply it is vital to your existence that your host survives... just as it is vital for her to drink the blood of her victims (the ovine season ticket holders).......

A suitable PURIST stakeholder will appear one day soon to rid us of your ilk and return us to the club we should really be...... locally run for proper local supporters. 

[/quote]

Yes but are you on that photo[:^)]

[/quote]

They are clearly the gene carriers of your kindred sissy boy modern fans..... so no. My forefathers were probably off fighting a war somewhere and so were too busy saving the World.

National Service ended within months of this shameful exhibition.... which explains how they were allowed to breed and were not culled as they should have been.

[/quote]

Quick question; are you actually an adult? [:)]

One of the best things about this season has been going to places like Brentford and standing on terraces again.

I can remember climbing the old concrete steps into the old barclay - standing where D block is now, and trading insults with the away fans on the other side of the cage.  The old tea hut selling bovril and the draughty damp concrete loos

I can remember when you could pay on the gate, and you could get in to any game you chose

Good times

That said - we''ve got one of the best atmospheres in all-seated stadiums, its not the same but at least its better than the scumland cowsheds

Quick question; are you actually an adult? [:)]

I am a six year old trapped in the body of a powerful celestial God.........

Worship me like the others .... or be damned for eternity.