Sign in to follow this  
The Butler

McNally

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"][quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"]Alternatively having being an ex Chairman of a house building company he may have looked at the facts regarding the ex LSE. and ex Norwich City Council land and made up his own mind about the matter.[/quote]And what do you think he will do with this land now Tangy?[/quote]

Capt. Ludd,

May I suggest you ask Mr. Bowkett.

Have a nice day.[/quote]I''m really not interested in the land Tangy, but if it bothered me to the extent that I had to mention it continuously, then I think I would seek a consultation with Mr Bowkett or more likely, a doctor!

[/quote]

Capt. Ludd,

I think its you who needs the consultation given the way you follow me around this bb.

[quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"]I think its you who needs the consultation given the way you follow me around this bb. [/quote]I think it''s clear to everyone you suffer from OCD so I appointed myself as your carer Tangy! [;)]

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"]I think its you who needs the consultation given the way you follow me around this bb. [/quote]I think it''s clear to everyone you suffer from OCD so I appointed myself as your carer Tangy! [;)][/quote]

I didn''t realise i was in Stalinist Norfolk (Russia) where if you don''t chant, I love the Wynnies you get hauled off to an Institution.

BTW. Capt Ludd., you really should cease your stalking activities. 

[quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"]BTW. Capt Ludd., you really should cease your stalking activities.[/quote]If you don''t want people to reply to your repetitive anti-club posts Tangy, why bother posting on here in the first place?

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"]I think its you who needs the consultation given the way you follow me around this bb. [/quote]I think it''s clear to everyone you suffer from OCD so I appointed myself as your carer Tangy! [;)][/quote]

My poor old mum has a carer every morning to help her get up and dressed "Tangy" and as a mark of her appreciation she gave her a christmas box.Just a suggestion but have you thought about getting yours a match ticket because i am told he has yet to go to a game this season.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]i am told he has yet to go to a game this season.[/quote]Coppers narks aren''t always reliable officer! [:|]

[quote user="lappinitup"]

[quote user="TIL 1010"]i am told he has yet to go to a game this season.[/quote]Coppers narks aren''t always reliable officer! [:|]

[/quote]

Not really a yes or a no was it Lapp.Anyway the nark is very close to home,very very close.Sorry the "i am told" was not in the form of a written statement.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]Not really a yes or a no was it Lapp.Anyway the nark is very close to home,very very close.Sorry the "i am told" was not in the form of a written statement.[/quote]A verbal statement from a nark is not worth the paper it''s written on! [;)]

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="The Butler"][quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="The Butler"]

Well again you have side stepped the question.

I have not mentioned selling the club to anyone so comment irrelevant.

Again Worthy, comment irrelevant.

Happy with McNally even before we started this winning run so irrelevant.

Please answer how you can divorce DS./MWJ/MF from owner/board member. Please make the answer appropriate and to the point.

Because I can''t, for the life of me see how they can be different

Thanks

[/quote]

Side stepped what question?

Irrelevant why?

Point me to where you were happy before the wiining run.

Because they are owners now and were also owners in May. How do you seperate those things? Please make the answer short and to the point.

Because i can''t, for the life of me, see how they can be different.

Thanks

[/quote]

The latest winner in celebrity dancing for the old time side step is>>>>>>>>>>>>>Nutty

Not the point Nutty having met McNally and Lambert at the NCISA AGM I posted how happy I was with the appointments.

Now can you please answer the question or admit you don''t have the answer.

Just so you know what the question is what is the difference between the board in May and the majority shareholders in May.(after Dommy and Munby had resigned)

[/quote]

There is a huge difference between running the club and owning the club. Just in case anybody believes you that there isn''t please could you answer the question I asked.

To make it quite plain here is is again. What is the diiference between the owners of the club now and the owners of the club in May? You may find, that if you answer that without doing the old time side step, you may understand how I can see a difference between those three being left to run the club rather than merely own it.

[/quote]

Sidestep yet again

Nobody on this board really cares what the Butler saw but the pinkun oracle is another matter.

Please answer the question posed now several times and never answered.

Don''t answer with yet another question.Don''t involve Worthy or anyone else.

Just in plain language so everyone can understand even simple Butlers.

You voted NO CONFIDENCE in DS/MWJ/MF in May. What is the difference between them as then owners and then board members.

[quote user="lappinitup"]Blimey, I just looked back on this page and realised I''m in the middle of an NCISA committee meeting! [<:o)][/quote]

Don''t change the subject. That''s Nuttys trick.

Hold on a master always teachers his dog his tricks.

[quote user="The Butler"]

[quote user="lappinitup"]Blimey, I just looked back on this page and realised I''m in the middle of an NCISA committee meeting! [<:o)][/quote]

[/quote]Is it perhaps that on-field performance has led to a change in Nuttys'' view ?  Does he now have confidence in the board, that he didn''t have when they were appointing Gunn and without Lambert / McNally / Bowkett / A.N. Other ?It is a two edged sword Butler, are you saying that you now have no confidence in the current board ?

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="TIL 1010"]Not really a yes or a no was it Lapp.Anyway the nark is very close to home,very very close.Sorry the "i am told" was not in the form of a written statement.[/quote]A verbal statement from a nark is not worth the paper it''s written on! [;)][/quote]

Thing is Lapp a nark usually turns out to be a judas amongst his own family and friends.

The NCISA committee is made up of season ticket holders,members and people employed by the club on a matchday so sorry Lapp it looks as though you will have to leave.

[quote user="The Butler"]Don''t change the subject. That''s Nuttys trick.

Hold on a master always teachers his dog his tricks.[/quote]Whoa, hold your horses Buttles, we were discussing Tangies anti-club postings when Tilly jumped in to admonish me for failing to sign his attendance register. Blame him! [:^)]

[quote user="The Butler"][quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="The Butler"][quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="The Butler"]

Please answer how you can divorce DS./MWJ/MF from owner/board member. Please make the answer appropriate and to the point.

Thanks

[/quote]

Irrelevant why?

Because they are owners now and were also owners in May. How do you seperate those things? Please make the answer short and to the point.

Thanks

[/quote]

The latest winner in celebrity dancing for the old time side step is>>>>>>>>>>>>>Nutty

Not the point Nutty having met McNally and Lambert at the NCISA AGM I posted how happy I was with the appointments.

Just so you know what the question is what is the difference between the board in May and the majority shareholders in May.(after Dommy and Munby had resigned)

[/quote]

There is a huge difference between running the club and owning the club. Just in case anybody believes you that there isn''t please could you answer the question I asked.

To make it quite plain here is is again. What is the diiference between the owners of the club now and the owners of the club in May? You may find, that if you answer that without doing the old time side step, you may understand how I can see a difference between those three being left to run the club rather than merely own it.

[/quote]

Sidestep yet again

Nobody on this board really cares what the Butler saw but the pinkun oracle is another matter.

You voted NO CONFIDENCE in DS/MWJ/MF in May. What is the difference between them as then owners and then board members.

[/quote]

Why is that a sidestep? I answer the question with my honest opinion. It may be different to yours but it''s an opinion nonetheless for that.

But to keep it simple yet again. I never didn''t have confidence in them owning the club, just no confidence in them running the club. I don''t know how many times this is that I have answered this question. You may not agree with my opinion but the fact that you won''t recognise it beggars belief.

Anyway, it seems my confidence in them as owners wasn''t misplaced because we now have a board that you seem to have confidence in even though you have no confidence in the owners. So maybe you and I are just total opposites.

[quote user="BigFish"][quote user="eagle"]

Anyone fancy summarising this thread in a few lines?

I can''t be bothered to read it all.

[/quote]

View One
DS/MWJ have made a conscious decision to take money from the footballing side of the club and invest this into infrastructure (new stand, offices, food, land, spine roads etc etc). This is the reason we are in division 3. The motive is ego and greed. They lack ambition.

View Two
The footballing budget stands comparison to most of the CCC but a succession of poor managerial appointments led to Div 3. Only the super rich can now fund the investment required for the Prem due to player wages. DS/MWJ lack the cash.
[/quote]

Cheers

[quote user="lappinitup"]

Whoa, hold your horses Buttles, we were discussing Tangies anti-club postings

[/quote]

I dont say much for your research Capt. Ludd because if you had read my article:

http://www.pinkun.com/content/pinkun/blogs/story.aspx?brand=PINKUNOnline&category=NCISA&tBrand=PINKUNOnline&tCategory=NCISA&itemid=NOED18%20Dec%202009%2012%3A56%3A03%3A270

you will have noticed that I have given the team, Paul Lambert and McNally praise.

Given the amount of cyber stalking you do Capt. Ludd you are more likely to have OCD.

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="The Butler"][quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="The Butler"][quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="The Butler"]

Thanks

[/quote]

Irrelevant why?

Thanks

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Sidestep yet again

[/quote]

Why is that a sidestep? I answer the question with my honest opinion. It may be different to yours but it''s an opinion nonetheless for that.

But to keep it simple yet again. I never didn''t have confidence in them owning the club, just no confidence in them running the club. I don''t know how many times this is that I have answered this question. You may not agree with my opinion but the fact that you won''t recognise it beggars belief.

Anyway, it seems my confidence in them as owners wasn''t misplaced because we now have a board that you seem to have confidence in even though you have no confidence in the owners. So maybe you and I are just total opposites.

[/quote]

So when they are owners they are not board members and when they are board members they are not owners. Yes that is VERY logical.

So when they appoint Gunn they don''t own the club and when they appoint McNally they do.

When they sack Worthy they...........far too complex for a simple Butler.

Can''t you see Nutty that it does not make rational sense.

Now this complexity of thought of yours is giving me a headache (or was that just Bla joining in)

Please how do they manage to be two people at the same time?

Nutty here''s an example of your sidestep:

This is the question Nutty Nigel asked me on the 17/12/2009 at 7.31pm.

Re: McNally

Tangie..

Did we have the money to spend 3m on a striker before January?

At 8.37pm Tangie answered:

Nutty - I''ve answered this on page 19 if i remember correctly.

Ashton or more  Tangible Fixed Assets?

By 12.03am on the 18/12/09 the question had side stepped to:

I asked you why you thought that both Norwich and Stoke waited until January to spend 3m on a striker.

So at 12.15am on the 18/12/09 I had to remind Nutty of the question he did ask!

Actually Nutty this is the question you asked me (from a post on page 26 of this thread):

Tangie..

---------------------------------

So if you go to page 19 you will find a post that answers that question. 

[quote user="blahblahblah"][quote user="The Butler"]

[/quote]

Is it perhaps that on-field performance has led to a change in Nuttys'' view ?  Does he now have confidence in the board, that he didn''t have when they were appointing Gunn and without Lambert / McNally / Bowkett / A.N. Other ?

It is a two edged sword Butler, are you saying that you now have no confidence in the current board ?
[/quote]

Bla that was NOT the question.

PLease read what I was asking him then form a relevant question if you must.

He with many others may think that the board  in December is a better board than that in May. (I agree)

The question related to no confidence in the Mays board of DS/MWJ/MF but at the same time confidence in them as owners.

They are one and the same in most peoples books except Nuttys.

[quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"]

Tangie..

I asked you why you thought that both Norwich and Stoke waited until January to spend 3m on a striker.

Actually Nutty this is the question you asked me (from a post on page 26 of this thread):

Tangie..

[/quote]

Tangie, the answers you gave earlier were using the word "probably" when, in fact, the most appropriate word to use is "possibly" when you don''t provide facts to support your views ( which you don''t ). Further, as I previously pointed out to you, you not only did not know the inner position of Norwich City FC, you could not possibly know what the Crewe position was. You claimed you had knowledge but refused to disclose it.

Previous, from Tangie: Like the delay in signing Ashton, what does it say about the decision making?

Yankee: Nothing. As I already explained to you, Tangy, none of us discussing the matter on this forum know the facts of what was occurring at that time, either on the Norwich front and certainly not on the Crewe front. You claim to know something but won''t reveal it. Balderdash! Back it up or your input is, quite frankly, worth little more than nothing.

[quote user="YankeeCanary"][quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"]

Tangie..

Tangie..

[/quote]

your input is, quite frankly, worth little more than nothing.

[/quote]

Yes, that what I keep telling you about your posts Cranky Yankee!

[quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"][quote user="YankeeCanary"][quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I don''t mind your silly repetitiveness because it clearly demonstrates who is really sidestepping issues. You know it, Nutty knows it, I know it, we all know it. Keep up the good work.

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="Mr.Carrow"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[quote user="Mr.Carrow"]You may be right PC but i think face`s earlier post is undeniably true.  Bowkett`s original letter was as about as critical as he could get away with and he`s made several barbed comments since, such as "We`re here to win football matches, not develop a property portfolio".  Now McNally has joined in with his recent comments.  Do you think there has been a change of approach or are these comments insincere?[/quote]

Mr Carrow, I would say that any comments made by Bowkett before he joined the board would be about as valuable as any made by any of us on this message board. But the comments he has made since he became Chairman would have been made when he was in possession of the relevant facts with which to make a judgement. What say you?

[/quote]

The more i read your posts, the more i think of Harry Enfield`s spoof Yorkshireman:  "I say what i like and i like what i bloody well say".  You really do post a load of self-rightious, pompous drivel.  Two high profile Associate Directors coming out and publically criticising the club is the same as someone posting on here.....yeah, you`re right, it is nutty.  Well done.

[/quote]

High profile Associate Directors now is it? So what they say as these big hitters far outweighs anything that may be said by what I can only assume is a low profile tu''ppenny ha''penny football club chairman.

Really[:|]

[/quote]

Where did i say that nutty?  As usual, when in doubt, nutty makes something up.....

[quote user="YankeeCanary"][quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"][quote user="YankeeCanary"][quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I don''t mind your silly repetitiveness because it clearly demonstrates who is really sidestepping issues. You know it, Nutty knows it, I know it, we all know it. Keep up the good work.

[/quote]

Cranky Yankee,

Thank you for confirming you live in a pram;

My reply to you on the. Has Delia ''got away'' with it thread, at 6.12pm on the 18/12/09:

I know you will throw your toys out of the pram on this one but I am not going to tell you who and what they said to me. Other than it confirmed my thoughts on this issue. Moreover the article in the broadsheet paper about Worthington wanting to sign Ashton in the summer of 2004 provided additional information.

-----------------------------------------------------

While other people respect the position you seem to be more interested in throwing your toys out of your pram.

Enjoy Obama!

[quote user="Mr.Carrow"][quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="Mr.Carrow"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[quote user="Mr.Carrow"]You may be right PC but i think face`s earlier post is undeniably true.  Bowkett`s original letter was as about as critical as he could get away with and he`s made several barbed comments since, such as "We`re here to win football matches, not develop a property portfolio".  Now McNally has joined in with his recent comments.  Do you think there has been a change of approach or are these comments insincere?[/quote]

Mr Carrow, I would say that any comments made by Bowkett before he joined the board would be about as valuable as any made by any of us on this message board. But the comments he has made since he became Chairman would have been made when he was in possession of the relevant facts with which to make a judgement. What say you?

[/quote]

The more i read your posts, the more i think of Harry Enfield`s spoof Yorkshireman:  "I say what i like and i like what i bloody well say".  You really do post a load of self-rightious, pompous drivel.  Two high profile Associate Directors coming out and publically criticising the club is the same as someone posting on here.....yeah, you`re right, it is nutty.  Well done.

[/quote]

High profile Associate Directors now is it? So what they say as these big hitters far outweighs anything that may be said by what I can only assume is a low profile tu''ppenny ha''penny football club chairman.

[/quote]

Where did i say that nutty?  As usual, when in doubt, nutty makes something up.....

[/quote]

or changes the question........

[quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"]

[/quote]

And an example of the way you manipulate facts to show our club in a bad light can be found on the same pages Tangie. Maybe you would like to explain why you quoted Stokes spending of 3.25m in the summer of 2008 and their spending of 6.5m in the following January as evidence that they showed more ambition than us. I would suggest if anything it shows the complete opposite. And when you''ve explained that maybe you could finally answer the question about what things our board spent money on that summer rather than a striker. And if you have time maybe the same question about Stoke would be helpful. And then maybe an answer as to why you tried to manipulate these figures to show our club in a bad light.

Have a nice day in suppressed Norfolkorea!

LOL

[quote user="Mr.Carrow"][quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="Mr.Carrow"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Well you do seem to put much more weight on Bowketts words as an ordinary shareholder than as club chairman. I am happy to do the opposite.

[quote user="The Butler"]

So when they are owners they are not board members and when they are board members they are not owners. Yes that is VERY logical.

So when they appoint Gunn they don''t own the club and when they appoint McNally they do.

When they sack Worthy they...........far too complex for a simple Butler.

Can''t you see Nutty that it does not make rational sense.

Now this complexity of thought of yours is giving me a headache (or was that just Bla joining in)

Please how do they manage to be two people at the same time?

[/quote]