Sign in to follow this  
colneycanary

Hoolahan to Middlesborough!

[quote user="Graham Humphrey"][quote user="GJP"]

[quote user="barclay seats 4849 "]Foe decent money ...definitely sell him ....buy  a player with two legs . Wildly overrated player ( anyone remember the fuss about selling Croft !) Much the same , with money spent wisely, we could be a much better team without Hoolahan[/quote]

I can''t decide if you''re trying to wind people up or if you just really don''t have any idea at all what you''re talking about.

Let''s hope you''re just on a wind up.

[/quote]Nah. I mean who needs someone who scores goals as well as being heavily involved in creating them for others, along with constantly wanting the ball and trying to make things happen every time he gets it? Mind you this guy is a big fan of Cureton, I seem to recall, so say no more...[/quote]I still want to know why he needs two seats.

[quote user="Graham Humphrey"]What evidence do you have he''s a big fan then? Mind you I think you still think he prefers Nelson over Doherty...[/quote]It''s quite obvious to me that Lambert puts all his favourite players in the reserves and on the bench to save them getting tired.  He punishes the ones he doesn''t rate by making them play 90 minutes of first team football in front of a jeering mob of 25,000.

[quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="Canaries in Bed"]

I really do believe that if we sell Hoola in Jan, then we won''t get promoted.

[/quote]if we got good money and i mean GOOD  2-3 mil which imo i think he is worth..we would have funds to [Y][/quote]

... pay compensation to Colchester, and stave off administration for a few more months.

[quote user="Colu_Tristan"][quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="Canaries in Bed"]

[/quote]if we got good money and i mean GOOD  2-3 mil which imo i think he is worth..we would have funds to [Y][/quote]

... pay compensation to Colchester, and stave off administration for a few more months.

[/quote]

Oh alright then! Here''s your big bag of compo....

Put it on your strawberries.....Not as nice as cream and sugar though....

Here''s some more Compo, with Clegg and Foggy.  Unusually not going downhill in a bathtub.[img]http://www.universal-playback.com/assets/images/0009/1856/bill-owen-as-compo-simmonite-brian-wilde-as-foggy-dewhurst-and-peter-sallis-as-norman-clegg-in-last-of-the-summer-wine-image-2.png?1253807812[/img]

Thats a million of his price after he gave the ball away in midfield which led to their goal.

[quote user="Mister Chops"]Here''s some more Compo, with Clegg and Foggy.  Unusually not going downhill in a bathtub.

[img]http://www.universal-playback.com/assets/images/0009/1856/bill-owen-as-compo-simmonite-brian-wilde-as-foggy-dewhurst-and-peter-sallis-as-norman-clegg-in-last-of-the-summer-wine-image-2.png?1253807812[/img]
[/quote]

Given the colour of their faces I assume that walking stick must be hanging on something.

[quote user="cityangel"]

Thats a million of his price after he gave the ball away in midfield which led to their goal.

[/quote]

same old hoolahoop....brilliant and sh1t in one tiny package

[quote user="cityangel"]

[/quote]

same old hoolahoop....brilliant and sh1t in one tiny package

[quote user="Norfolkn Good"][quote user="cityangel"]

[/quote]

same old hoolahoop....brilliant and sh1t in one tiny package[/quote]Well yes, but if he was always brilliant then he wouldn''t be playing for us.

[quote user="Colu_Tristan"][quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="Canaries in Bed"]

[/quote]LOL for the final time.All that is owed between Norwich and your little village club is a good thrashing down at whatever recreation park with jumpers for goal posts you call a home venue !!

[/quote]

Why do Colchester fans seem more bothered about our finances than we are?

[quote user="Question Mark"][quote user="Colu_Tristan"][quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="Canaries in Bed"]

[/quote]

Why do Colchester fans seem more bothered about our finances than we are?

[/quote]

Hmm? never thought about that......a good point.[Y]