Sign in to follow this  
Joanna Grey

Pinkun live Match coverage

Tip - If you want to get your comments posted during the live match coverage on the pinkun website then add "from (insert foreign town/country here)" after your username.

or just write the same comment 20 times

To be fair i have been lucky and had a whopping 3 comments posted on there!!!

Well, when you''ve got 1000 people on line in any given 90 minutes, what can you do ?  Can''t be an easy job to moderate it and keep tabs on the match.

[quote user="Sports Desk - Pete"]It''s roughly one comment every 5 seconds.[/quote]If people really want to see their names in lights, does the software allow for a chat window to operate alongside the match commentary ?

[quote user="blahblahblah"][quote user="Sports Desk - Pete"]It''s roughly one comment every 5 seconds.[/quote]If people really want to see their names in lights, does the software allow for a chat window to operate alongside the match commentary ?[/quote]This would be fantastic! Live match-day chat!

once i left it on live match thing at work (internet cafe) and my friend decided tp put lots oof abusive comments (it was on the last day of last season...) he doesn''t even like football.... (none of them got one...but it did say can''t post any more comments because of it i think..)

[quote user="Mustachio Furioso"]I wonder how many people have attempted to post inane, stupid comments giving their username as "1st Wizard" or "Smudger", etc.?[/quote]Just you ? [;)]

[quote user="blahblahblah"][quote user="Mustachio Furioso"]I wonder how many people have attempted to post inane, stupid comments giving their username as "1st Wizard" or "Smudger", etc.?[/quote]

Just you ? [;)]
[/quote]

Never dream of it, that would be pathetic and childish [;)] . I still wonder why "YellowJoseGonzales of Guatemala" never got his message posted though...

[quote user="Sports Desk - Pete"]It''s roughly one comment every 5 seconds.[/quote]

To be honest though ..........................the reporting is sporadic to say the least ..sometimes minutes pass with out comment which is pathetic even for some one who types as slowly as me!! So there must be time for more of the  posts or reporting ? Come on be honest.......some times we get forgotten about,( the punters ) and nobody types anything :)

Sky are trialling a live on screen commentary to replace PA (as you would). The Girl Upstairs is doing Bromley v Colchester tomorrow with  (hopefully) a new take on the PA version.  The next stage, if successful, is to have a second person putting in the punters comments.

The idea is an involved commentary apparently.

As in putting some heart into it.

As in shot by A saved by B is out of the window.

Possibly replaced by: "Great shot by Holt from 25 yards out, brilliant tip over by whoever."

I cannot see it catching on myself but Sky seem to think it could.[:|]