Sign in to follow this  
Nexus_Canary

Chris Martins shirt

Any idea who got it ?I saw him give it to a Paulton player but was a bit anoyed to see the cameras go off the pitch, i like the whole shirt swapping spirit of the game and sometimes its lost in big matches. For some reason some duche bag comentators face was more important.Anyways, heres the other Chris Martin signing a very aptly nammed song !http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CAME8GDRTfI

[quote user="Nexus_Canary"]Any idea who got it ?
I saw him give it to a Paulton player but was a bit anoyed to see the cameras go off the pitch, i like the whole shirt swapping spirit of the game and sometimes its lost in big matches. For some reason some duche bag comentators face was more important.

Anyways, heres the other Chris Martin signing a very aptly nammed song !
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CAME8GDRTfI
[/quote]

Do you really care?

I would have thought Martin would have liked to keep that one. Great game.

Interest really....Not to compare the two but i remember Argentina vs Some African nation back in the dayWhen the 90 was up the entire African 11 charged at Maradona wanting to swap shirtsJust part of what the games about really in some ways to me !

[quote user="Clean Shirt"]He can score as many goals as he likes still think the bloke is a p****[/quote]Whereas Wayne Rooney, Ashley Cole, John Terry and Steven Gerrard are all REALLY nice guys, not p***ks in anyway, and we''d all love to spend time with them down the boozer. Not.He''s a footballer. Why not judge him on that. He''s one of the best we have.

I agree with that except for Gerrard, who i have had the pleasure of drinking with, he is a very nice bloke who had alot of time for fans that aproached him while we were out.

[quote user="Mook"][quote user="Clean Shirt"]He can score as many goals as he likes still think the bloke is a p****[/quote]

Whereas Wayne Rooney, Ashley Cole, John Terry and Steven Gerrard are all REALLY nice guys, not p***ks in anyway, and we''d all love to spend time with them down the boozer. Not.

He''s a footballer. Why not judge him on that. He''s one of the best we have.
[/quote]

Did I say I liked those players? Hes a big time charlie with little to back it up. Yeah im delighted he scored those goals but all the time was thinking T***. Just opinion mate 

one word comes to my mind and that is JEALOUS, the lad is young and has a great future, what have you got in your bank account? No matter what you think of him, he still lives in Beccles and will still stop and talk to you in the street I''ve methim several times in the town. Rooney will avoid fans at all costs

[quote user="pete_norw"]one word comes to my mind and that is JEALOUS, the lad is young and has a great future, what have you got in your bank account? No matter what you think of him, he still lives in Beccles and will still stop and talk to you in the street I''ve methim several times in the town. Rooney will avoid fans at all costs[/quote]

Well said Pete, Chris is a genuine nice lad.

I watch the players come into the ground every home game (except night games) and although he is always fighting in the pubs and clubs he is always really polite and will sign everyones autograph.  That is totally different to someone like Green who used to get dropped off by his mum at the away teams entrance to avoid signing autographs and if you were lucky enough to get one he was very rude.  Chris Martin is a nice lad. 

some people are so pathetic. i can tell you that chris martin is not a p**ck. you slate a young norwich player born and bread who is scoring the goals. just makes me laugh!!!!!

i bet you love cody mac dont you?

and whos to say your not some sort of pr**k

ill give you some one you should hate, how about marlon King!!!

trust me you wont see CM walking around like he owns the place!!!!

i dont know why he would have the time he does for some Norwich supporters

oh and he is not always fighting in pubs and clubs he got caught up in a couple of scuffles in his local town where there was more then one person involved!!!!!!

not got in trouble for two years now!!!!!

Exactly. He has been fighting for ages now. He visited a young boy from Worlingham involved in a car crash. Nothing to do with the club. He has changed and is now a genuine nice guy.

Got into a bit of trouble and had a dodgy attitude as a kid but I believe the trouble in the pubs were taken out of all proportion, a teenage professional footballer in a small town/village is a very easy target for jealous yobs. He still has the confident swagger but seems to have got his head down and sorted out his problems.

as much as i hate the man, but glenn roeder did the right thing by sending him out to luton.

he came back fitter, stronger and with loads of convidence and its paying of for us.

I think it needs to be put into perspective, Martin had the ability, promise and good fotune to break into the professional limelight. In typical fashion his good start was hyped up out of proportion, which must be difficult for someone so young. He made some relatively minor mistakes but seems to have learnt some lessons. Some fans (myself included) have doubts and concerns about his personality, fitness and work ethic, however this is based on our perceptions and as the majority of us are not close enough to know him well it is only that, our perception. In a recent iterview I''m sure Lambert said that although he was happy with his performance Chis still had a million things to learn. I think that some of the abuse on here is unjust and to be honest has little credence because of it''s hypocracy. Things are going well for him now and I trust Lambert to manage this very young man''s development.

Chris Martin will one day make these people eat their words, I met dad when he built some stables for a friend of mine and we spoke about Chris, and he told me his main ambition is to Captain Norwich and play for england, And the pub thing was Chris''s brother, who is still in prison for the fighting.

[quote user="Bite The Dog"]I agree with that except for Gerrard, who i have had the pleasure of drinking with, he is a very nice bloke who had alot of time for fans that aproached him while we were out.[/quote]

Your having a laugh. Look at the company he keeps.