[quote user="First Wizard"]

[quote user="BudgieBasher"]Yes, I am ''trilled'' to be here. Your admirance of our football club -> you post alot about us -> I bait you -> you take it and fight back -> I laugh.

/end
[/quote]

Oh dear, when is half term over?[img]http://www.acidtrax.net/smileys/bash.gif[/img]

[/quote]

Not soon enough mate, not soon enough lol

character smiley #17205character smiley #17186character smiley #17219character smiley #17186

Hilarious really considering Steve wright was born in Norfolk, quite

how you find it funny to bring up  someone who killed 5 young girls is quite beyond me you sado.

[quote user="bluemike"]Hilarious really considering Steve wright was born in Norfolk, quite

how you find it funny to bring up  someone who killed 5 young girls is quite beyond me you sado.[/quote]He didn''t say where he was from he said "home of" I.e. Where he was living, you think imbred

He was born at Erpingham and was brought up there.  We spoke to people who remembered the family - his father was a military policeman and his mother worked at a local veterinary surgery.  He was also briefly the landlord of a Norwich pub.

" quite how you find it funny to bring up someone who killed 5 young girls is quite beyond me you sado. "

perhaps you were not old enough to read twtd when it was happening or during the trial

" young girls" were not the words used on your board then - in fact it was pretty well packed with the kind of sickening comments that a ''saddo'' or bunch of ''saddos'' might post

short memory binboy