Sign in to follow this  
DEB (never forgotten)

50 years ago.............

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

Nobody is suggesting that our current plight is all down to DS and MWJ as far as I know. It is more a constuct of nutty''s that he loves to erect and knock down from time to time for reasons best known to himself.

[/quote]

I am suggesting that the opening poster on this thread is suggesting exactly that. I suggest you ask him.

If as you say South and North were equal then my view is correct. You unfortunately only accept your opinions - as you did with Cullumgate. For your info I know how the 4th was created.

[quote user="fleggy"]If as you say South and North were equal then my view is correct. You unfortunately only accept your opinions - as you did with Cullumgate. For your info I know how the 4th was created.[/quote]Oh dear, now I am getting very confused. If you knew how the Fourth Division was created (that it was made up of the bottom 12 teams in Divisions Three North and South) then why did you post something completely different? To whit:"The 3rd North became the

4th Div when the change was made."It does seem an odd, not to say counter-productive, way of trying to convince fellow posters you''re someone they should take seriously when it comes to matters of truth and hard fact. But perhaps you''re indulging in some cunning piece of reverse psychology that''s way too deep for me, simple soul that I am.