Sign in to follow this  
Messiah

Re: Roy Keane

Journalist: "Roy, there are reports tonight that you are interested in Stephen McManus, can you tell us anything about that?"

Keane: "Well I don''t know where you''re getting these reports from because some of the things you have written in the last few days are total rubbish. It''s an absolute disgrace what you are writing about some of my players. An absolute disgrace. You''re telling me that I''ve mentioned some players. That''s the second time you''re written bloody lies. It was the same with Dean Whitehead and the captaincy. (Raises Voice) I don''t know where you''re getting this information from. You''re telling me that I''ve spoke to Quinner and told him that he can find another club? That''s what you''re writing?"

Journalist: "Have you spoken to him?"

Keane: "I speak to my players every day."

Journalist: "You said yesterday that there are players who would not play for you again."

Keane: "That''s right yeah. But there were players rested tonight. Quinner? Did Quinner play tonight?"

Journalist: "Yes he did but…"

Keane: "So why are you writing this? Why are you putting names to it? Same with Dean Whitehead. Why were you saying that I''d offered Dean Whitehead the captaincy? You''re bloody disgraceful. Blatant lies. You want my respect? You bloody earn it. Same as I have to earn the respect of the Ipswich fans."

Journalist: "I''ve asked you about McManus. Anything in that?"

Keane: "No. Not that I know of. But you''re probably going to write it anyway."

Journalist: "No, no. If you say no then that''s fair enough."

Keane: "Well speak to your sources. Whoever your bloody sources are. You must have a source, obviously? You seem to get a lot of information out of our football club. Absolute disgrace you are."

Press Officer: "Thank you gentleman, that will be all."

Keane stands up to leave

Journalist: "I can only go on the information I get Roy."

Keane: "Yeah, yeah, yeah. Information? What information? Quinner? Do you want me to get Quinner up here? You''re writing stuff about a player who''s got a game tonight, saying he can find a club…"

Journalist: "What about Jon Stead and Owen Garvan?

Keane now stood up about two yards from his face: "Do you want to ask about the other players I''ve left behind? Shane O''Connor played in the last round. Do you want to ask about him? No, of course not. He’s just a young lad and you''re not interested. You''re a f**king liar."

Keane storms out…

There is no denying that he is very fond of his dog. Beyond that I have no opinion, perhaps this was a one off situation where he had run out of biscuits.

[quote user="shortfatb"]There is no denying that he is very fond of his dog. Beyond that I have no opinion, perhaps this was a one off situation where he had run out of biscuits.[/quote][:D]

We''ve got an alsatian.One day me mate saw the dog licking his own balls.My mate said to me "I wias I could do that",I told him that if he gave him a biscuit he might let him.

I thangyo''.TAXI !

We''ve got an alsatian.One day me mate saw the dog licking his own balls.My mate said to me "I wish I could do that",I told him that if he gave him a biscuit he might let him.

I thangyo''.TAXI !

What do you have to do on this forum to be able to edit a typo to an already posted post?? (apart from read it carefully prior lol).