Sign in to follow this  
InLambertWeTrust!

Only 5 points..

Personally i''m hoping that if i drink enough I might be able to wipe the previous two weeks form my memory and pretend that the season is about to start on Saturday

Gunn should have been kept on if only for his classic post match musings. We''ve missed out on this inevitable line tonight:  

There''s 43 games to go... 129 points to play for

[quote user="CT "]off the play offs... [:P]Chin up guys [Y] Its only 3 games in

[/quote]Definitely CT, you are obviously on the ball again, as it''s plainly clear that results mean nothing at this stage of the season. It''s performances that are important, and we''ve have put in some excellent, capable, and battling ones so far. I for one think we will be top of the league by Christmas on this showing.

[quote user="I.S."][quote user="CT "]off the play offs... [:P]Chin up guys [Y] Its only 3 games in

[/quote]Definitely CT, you are obviously on the ball again, as it''s plainly clear that results mean nothing at this stage of the season. It''s performances that are important, and we''ve have put in some excellent, capable, and battling ones so far. I for one think we will be top of the league by Christmas on this showing.[/quote]Definitely I.S you have obviously missed the point of my post. Well done (unless you were being serious with your above post? If thats the case then it is I who missed the point [:$])

[quote user="CT "][quote user="I.S."][quote user="CT "]off the play offs... [:P]Chin up guys [Y] Its only 3 games in

[/quote]Definitely CT, you are obviously on the ball again, as it''s plainly clear that results mean nothing at this stage of the season. It''s performances that are important, and we''ve have put in some excellent, capable, and battling ones so far. I for one think we will be top of the league by Christmas on this showing.[/quote]Definitely I.S you have obviously missed the point of my post. [/quote]Oh sorry, I just saw the username CT and assumed there wasn''t one. [:D]

Yes plenty of points to play for but it''s a shame we don''t have the squad to make the most of them, I said I would wait untill I have seen the players play before I cast an opinion of them and now I have seen two full games this season (colchester and brentford) I can safely say that they aren''t good enough for this level with the exception of 2 maybe 3 players. There''s no shape in defence, no control in the midfield and clearly no final product. Mid table at best this season i''m afraid.

[quote user="CT "]off the play offs... [:P]

Chin up guys [Y] Its only 3 games in

[/quote]

Normally, I''d say P off, but its true CT, I have faith in Lambo and McNally.

[quote user="First Wizard"]

[quote user="CT "]off the play offs... [:P]Chin up guys [Y] Its only 3 games in

[/quote]

Normally, I''d say P off, but its true CT, I have faith in Lambo and McNally.

[/quote]Until next week, eh Wiz?