Sign in to follow this  
Dean Coneys boots

One signing away from top half finish

This time last year we probably thought we were one signing away from a top half finish.  Unfortunately that one signing was Ronaldo (on loan of course) and he declined the offer.

[quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="Lambo"][quote user="Brendan"]Im sure Leon Mckenzie would love to leave Championship high flyers Coventry for League 1 Relegation Battled Norwich City. [/quote] I could have sworn Mckenzie is a free agent right now???[/quote]i think you are correct[/quote]

Apologies, Someone needs to get him. We should, and i think he would come!

Coventry and West Ham seem to buy alot of our players :/

[quote user="Sideshow Tim"]..............and that signing would be Ronaldo[/quote]

I''m sure the fat Brazilian with the dodgy haircut would like a run out. Not sure about the other Ronaldo!

Huckerby back up front would sort out the attack. Great finish and still enough pace for CF in this league. But we need a better defencive 5. Drury can cope if the other 4 are good. Stef could be one of them. GK- get Rudd in- what''s the worst that could happen on this run of form... is he really going to take the blame if we ship 5 or 6 over the next few games?Spillane with Stef? We still need a right back.So I make it 2 signings but one will be free and not til November.

Mhy point is that most squads in L1 are fairly suspect (ours included) and what sorts the winners from losers is the ability to take the chances that DO come your way at this level.

So far we dont really have that

[quote user="canarywales"]some of youare so depressing and all doom and gloom , new manager new start , we got a decent squad and good youngsters , get hughes and stef playing and we will be up near the top by christmas  !!!!![/quote]

Correct!