Sign in to follow this  
Dean Coneys boots

anything to the rumours?

Probably wishful thinking Vic.  Have decided ages ago not to believe a word I read on that forum because it is nationwide people just put things on there to wind up other teams.  The last thing I read on there was Worthy to take over at Man City after Keegan''s departure.  Dont think so somehow.

Vicar you''re a man with a shovel looking for a mountain, just when all the rumours are dying down you fan the embers and inflame us into debate again, bless you , keep it up.

well one or two places have been saying we are keeping a close eye on what leeds do with Ricketts especially as they are said to after Jansen from Blackburn

I thought Jansen might be a city target after he was told he had no future at blackburn. mInd you Jansen may have a future there, now Souness has gone.

I''d rather we steered clear of Ricketts - he''s a premier league has been.

agree about ricketts. but he might be good cover on a short term deal and with no transfer fee to worry about.. also got wind of this one   Grzegorz  Rasiak signed a three-year contract with Italian side Siena in the summer but the deal has not been registered meaning the player may be a free agent.

Former Groclin forward Rasiak has played 14 times for Poland and lined up against England last week.

Neil Doncaster was going on about how we can still sign out of contract players in his article in the EDP >>>

In fact, the regulations do have a number of loopholes that enable clubs, in certain circumstances, to bring players in, irrespective of the transfer windows.

In fact, the rules enable the Premier League Board to approve the registration of new players, even after a window has closed, in a wide range of different circumstances, including:

• ''free agent'' players who have been released at the end of the previous season and who have not subsequently joined a new club (like Hassan Kachloul and Youri Djorkaeff)

• players from clubs in financial crisis (which clubs outside of the Premier League are not in a financial crisis of one sort or another?)

• players under 18

• players whose contracts have been terminated

In addition, if a club can prove that all its mainstream goalkeepers are injured, then the Premier League may even allow a goalkeeper to be simply loaned in – much as Wolves did mid-way through last season.

Just had to share this rumour with you all - from football-rumours.com:  by the end of the week Ipswich will be signing Matty Holland and Adrian Mutu on loan from Charlton and Chelsea respectively!  Now when you''ve stopped rolling around on the floor, mine''s a huge lump of cheese.  (It helps to achieve the fantasy-land effect when I dream, I find!  Now where is Dean Ashton''s phone number?)

And here''s another one for you all to digest.  According to Teletext p.517, that amazing source of information we all rely upon so much, David Healy is being linked with us!  Why do these idiots bother?  Don''t they know that he can be linked all they like but, until January at least, he''s less likely to sign for Norwich than I am to become the first person to play spacetennis?!  (No rude comments, please!)