Sign in to follow this  
Paul Spector

Chris Coleman..

is the number 1 target.

So i''m told anyway. I really can''t see this happening though - would be nonsensical from his point of view.

Just saying what i''ve heard.

Heard this yesterday, but just ignored it along with all the other **** rumours. But thought would post after McNally''s interview this eve.

[quote user="THINK BLUE"]Heard this yesterday, but just ignored it along with all the other **** rumours. But thought would post after McNally''s interview this eve.[/quote]

u just created another bullshitt rumour

I''m just repeating what i''ve been told dude. I don''t make up rumours and cannot stand those on here that do, but thought people might be interested in this one. Sorry if that isn''t the case then!

Now on second thoughts, i would be happy with that..... Don''t see it though myself.

Surely McNally sacked him from Fulham, why the hell would he leave coventry to come here and work for him. What a load of twaddle.For what its worth he would be in my wish list of 5 top top managers. I think he is a great manager and coventry look good this season!

More like you just heard the interview and thought it would be the perfect bullshit to come up withIf it was he''d feel like a nob for signing Clingan now