Sign in to follow this  
LDC

WELL LET ME THROW ANOTHER NAME INTO THE RING - AND NO ONE HAS MENTIONED THIS GUY (until now)

Hi All, I have no foundations to base this on, no contacts no friends who work at the club or in any supermarket lol ...... but listening carefully to what out Chief Exe had to say, about it being an experienced manager and a very good coach, someone who has a proven track record, someone who on the training field will work with the players and make them improve, someone who is at another club at the mo, although i think the club is too small for him, and he got them promoted last season ....... MY GUESS IS ............... Peter Taylor at Wycombe!!!

Personally i think he would be a great manager, and a great coach. Ok to be fair he buggered up a bit at Leicester, but he did have to take over from Martin O Neil, that is a near impossible task!! But every where else he done ok, even well and he is a great coach with the experience!!!

Thoughts please folks??? ..............

[quote user="LDC"]Hi All, I have no foundations to base this on, no contacts no friends who work at the club or in any supermarket lol ...... but listening carefully to what out Chief Exe had to say, about it being an experienced manager and a very good coach, someone who has a proven track record, someone who on the training field will work with the players and make them improve, someone who is at another club at the mo, although i think the club is too small for him, and he got them promoted last season ....... MY GUESS IS ............... Peter Taylor at Wycombe!!!

Personally i think he would be a great manager, and a great coach. Ok to be fair he buggered up a bit at Leicester, but he did have to take over from Martin O Neil, that is a near impossible task!! But every where else he done ok, even well and he is a great coach with the experience!!!

Thoughts please folks??? ..............[/quote]

Please!

Been around to long to have any enthusiam and drive to move us forward!

Would be a latter day Bryan Hamilton!

yeah but he''s been much more successful than Bryan Hamilton ever was, only last season he got Wycombe promoted ...... seriously you listen to that interview on radio norfolk again and he does tick all the boxes that David McNally said!!

I think he''d do well here!

Cheers Googler, and yeah your right having sifted thru this site a bit, his name has popped up before, i cant believe people are just dismissing him tho, i think he''d do well here!!