Sign in to follow this  
Bongo Boy

Maybe its me??

Sorry probably a post already.. But just a thought maybe its me but why is it that not many folk give the new players a hope in hells chance?....Im sure things do take time..But shouldn''t we surely be a tad more patient and understanding before we assasinate each of them?.....Yes i was there last sat as i am at all home games...I was also close to tears unable to gather my thoughts and find a reason for what i was seeing....But once the fog had cleared and i could see some light, I thought maybe they do need a few games to gel and find their rythum...Without ripping me a part please....Am i being too understanding?....Should they be like robots and kit the ground running?....Maybe its me?......

fair enough, but some people a touch too quick to lay the boot in as soon as it goes wrong. Of course the team will take time to gel. Many people understand this logic, but there are also a fair few here that will call you passionless / crap supporter etc. for not wanting to over react based on one bad result!

[quote user="Bongo Boy"]Sorry probably a post already.. But just a thought maybe its me but why is it that not many folk give the new players a hope in hells chance?....Im sure things do take time..But shouldn''t we surely be a tad more patient and understanding before we assasinate each of them?.....Yes i was there last sat as i am at all home games...I was also close to tears unable to gather my thoughts and find a reason for what i was seeing....But once the fog had cleared and i could see some light, I thought maybe they do need a few games to gel and find their rythum...Without ripping me a part please....Am i being too understanding?....Should they be like robots and kit the ground running?....Maybe its me?......[/quote]Players do need time to gel...i just think it hurt HELL of alot after saturdays game and 99% of the fans optimisim was washed away after that performance...mine certainly was...lets just hope that saturday was just ring rust and we now hit the floor running...OTBC

Today?......Possibly not....But should his career be over for a howler of 90 mins?....From what i saw in front of him Sat his defence have had better days....Im not defending anyone just asking if with the right man management.His confidence could be repaired....If im being to soft in my answer please say....Just wondering if last sat  looking back wasn''t just one of those one in a million saturday afternoons that we will all be able to move on from one day hopefully.....

Im here to debate and talk about Norwich City...Im sorry my punctuation doesn''t meet to your standards.. But if you understood what i was trying to get over that will do for me.

[quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="Bongo Boy"]Sorry probably a post already.. But just a thought maybe its me but why is it that not many folk give the new players a hope in hells chance?....Im sure things do take time..But shouldn''t we surely be a tad more patient and understanding before we assasinate each of them?.....Yes i was there last sat as i am at all home games...I was also close to tears unable to gather my thoughts and find a reason for what i was seeing....But once the fog had cleared and i could see some light, I thought maybe they do need a few games to gel and find their rythum...Without ripping me a part please....Am i being too understanding?....Should they be like robots and kit the ground running?....Maybe its me?......[/quote]Players do need time to gel...i just think it hurt HELL of alot after saturdays game and 99% of the fans optimisim was washed away after that performance...mine certainly was...lets just hope that saturday was just ring rust and we now hit the floor running...OTBC[/quote]

I had that but penicillin soon sorted it out.

[quote user="1st Wazzock"]

[quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="Bongo Boy"]Sorry probably a post already.. But just a thought maybe its me but why is it that not many folk give the new players a hope in hells chance?....Im sure things do take time..But shouldn''t we surely be a tad more patient and understanding before we assasinate each of them?.....Yes i was there last sat as i am at all home games...I was also close to tears unable to gather my thoughts and find a reason for what i was seeing....But once the fog had cleared and i could see some light, I thought maybe they do need a few games to gel and find their rythum...Without ripping me a part please....Am i being too understanding?....Should they be like robots and kit the ground running?....Maybe its me?......[/quote]Players do need time to gel...i just think it hurt HELL of alot after saturdays game and 99% of the fans optimisim was washed away after that performance...mine certainly was...lets just hope that saturday was just ring rust and we now hit the floor running...OTBC[/quote]

[/quote] HAHAHA

[quote user="bristol_canary"]maybe you need some puctuation lessons

http://www.correctpunctuation.co.uk/
[/quote]

......... and maybe some spelling lessons for you? touche!

[quote user="Marty"]

[quote user="bristol_canary"]maybe you need some puctuation lessonshttp://www.correctpunctuation.co.uk/[/quote]

[/quote]Not to mention the charm school !

[quote user="bristol_canary"]maybe you need some puctuation lessonshttp://www.correctpunctuation.co.uk/[/quote]Picking someone up on their punctuation while starting the sentence without a capital, and ending with no full stop in sight, is quite impressive.

Bongo Boy,

A forum where everybody echoed your views and and wanted to give the new players time without making rash judgements would be an eminently more sensible place. Unfortunately it would also be a damn sight duller. So what you see instead is collection of individuals frothing at the mouth and crying into their keyboards on the verge of suicide each time we lose and skipping through virtual fields arm in arm with nubile and busty young blondes when we win. Post often enough and you can manage to convince everybody else that you always knew that we were going to have a great season/get relegated or that our new signing was going to be the new Christiano Ronaldo/Chris Killen so it doesn''t really matter. If your names First Wizard people will sometimes pull you up on this but he''s far from the only offender. But make sure you have an opinion to spunk forth out of that big fat hole in your face or else you will be derided as a ''Happy Clapper'' or a ''Fence Sitter'' and that simply will not do. When you see an argument brewing you need to pick a side and stick with it no matter what evidence becomes available at a later date. And most of all you need to get really angry [8o|][8o|][8o|][8o|][8o|]. Tell the world how that bitch/w*nker/referee/hotel/steward has ruined your life and do it with feeling. Passion is what it''s all about and anybody who doesn''t have it is a happy clappy, family, politically correct, liberal, Delia loving, Wynn-Jones felching tosser who has brought this once proud club to the brink of oblivion FACT!!!!11!!!eleven!1!.

Enjoy!

[;)] 

[quote user="1st Wazzock"]

[/quote]ewwww...lol

[quote user="Bongo Boy"][quote user="1st Wazzock"]

[/quote] HAHAHA[/quote]

Talking of Rusty..Is he still on the books?.......

[quote user="blahblahblah"][quote user="Marty"]

[quote user="bristol_canary"]maybe you need some puctuation lessons

http://www.correctpunctuation.co.uk/
[/quote]

[/quote]

Not to mention the charm school !
[/quote]

Yes. Egg smothered all over face here, ha ha [:D]

[quote user="Master J-Do Pur"][quote user="bristol_canary"]maybe you need some puctuation lessonshttp://www.correctpunctuation.co.uk/[/quote]Picking someone up on their punctuation while starting the sentence without a capital, and ending with no full stop in sight, is quite impressive.[/quote]Sorry, but isn''t it a quesion mark rather than a full stop in this case?