Sign in to follow this  
ur just a man in a jacket

subs warm up towards barclay PLEASE!

when the game was pretty dull on the pitch i always used to enjoy singing ''youre sh*t, thats why your a sub'' at the away team subs along with most of the snake pit and some of the barclay. for at least 4 years they have only been warming up towards the morgue (aka river end). 

i know the subs have to warm up the same half as the lino is so please lets have the lino on our half some games this season please!! 

anyone agree??????

[quote user="glove1"]

[quote user="Mushroom"]I personally think that makes no difference whatsoever...[/quote]

probably as you are too young to remember when it used to happen before mushroom.

[/quote]

The standard Pink''un user''s response when someone doesn''t agree with them.

"Well you''re clearly too young to agree with my opinion."

Quite an assumption as well. Ho, hum.

The positions of the linesmen is dependent on which diagonal the Ref prefers to run, the majority prefer to run the diagonal which means the assistant on the dugout side won''t run toward teh Barclay,.

[quote user="Mushroom"][quote user="glove1"]

[quote user="Mushroom"]I personally think that makes no difference whatsoever...[/quote]

probably as you are too young to remember when it used to happen before mushroom.

[/quote]

[/quote]

its not as assumption, you stated your age on the ''average age of a poster'' post.

[quote user="glove1"]

when the game was pretty dull on the pitch i always used to enjoy singing ''youre sh*t, thats why your a sub'' [/quote]

that explained Jerry Goss then.....

jas :)

[quote user="glove1"][quote user="Mushroom"][quote user="glove1"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

its not as assumption, you stated your age on the ''average age of a poster'' post.

[/quote]

Thrilled you found the need for some research.

[quote user="glove1"]

when the game was pretty dull on the pitch i always used to enjoy singing ''youre sh*t, thats why your a sub'' at the away team subs along with most of the snake pit and some of the barclay. for at least 4 years they have only been warming up towards the morgue (aka river end). 

i know the subs have to warm up the same half as the lino is so please lets have the lino on our half some games this season please!! 

anyone agree??????

[/quote]Well I agree sometimes having a sub come out and warm up can be cause for excitement and all action no matter how small should happen at the barclay end.Also if It''s possible to dictate which way round the lino is, as you state, why do we not use that to our advantage having the jarrold stand one not near the away fans and the main stand one running up to the snake pit

[quote user="foggo7"][quote user="glove1"]

anyone agree??????

[/quote]

Well I agree sometimes having a sub come out and warm up can be cause for excitement and all action no matter how small should happen at the barclay end.Also if It''s possible to dictate which way round the lino is, as you state, why do we not use that to our advantage having the jarrold stand one not near the away fans and the main stand one running up to the snake pit
[/quote]

100% agree...sometimes the atmosphere dropped so much and it always got the fans singing again which then turned into a couple of songs and hopefully inspired our team!!

who gives a toss , chanting ''youre sh*t and thats why youre a sub'' jesus is this what its come to

[quote user="coro"]who gives a toss , chanting ''youre sh*t and thats why youre a sub'' jesus is this what its come to
[/quote]

Agreed - it shows a complete lack of intelligence - what a moron.

[quote user="LinkNR9"]

[quote user="coro"]who gives a toss , chanting ''youre sh*t and thats why youre a sub'' jesus is this what its come to
[/quote]

Agreed - it shows a complete lack of intelligence - what a moron.

[/quote]

The man''s entitled to post his comment, same as you are. It''s all part of the banter.