Sign in to follow this  
Canaries4ever

If you could have one premiership player.

Don''t we already start with 11 premiership players each week? Thierry is clearly the most influential player in the prem but is too similar to Hux.

If we were to sign one player I would be looking to sign someone to go with Hux and Leon, so will controversially go for Okocha whose work ethic satisfies Worthy yet can dominate midfielder to feed chances to our strikers.

If it had to be a striker I would go for Defoe or Hasselbaink.

OTBC

has to be pires without his assists henry would have scored less than half the goals that he has to his credit at the arse. also look and see how many goals pires has scored in his own right....awesome player!

Come off it!! we dont want another premiership player, what we do want, is the players that we do have, to play the game to their potential, Start playing in the first half, get the ball before the opponents, then keep it and pass it accurately to one another as we know they can.  Perhaps we can expect them to be proactive instead of reactive, by getting another 10 yards further up the field in numbers, and then maybe.  We are often told that our fitness shows, it does if we continue to play for only one half. On the subject of this post we could''nt afford half a premiership striker with the money that is available anyway.  It''s time we gave some of our younger players a run out, perhaps tey may show more hunger for the game.

well how about lee trundell , wont cost a lot, & dam good player ,oh well just my opion.Why premiership players